• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging/boofing pills or heroin? Have you tried it?

ChinaWhiteHeroin

Bluelighter
What's up with it? How many of you actually do this? Me & my friends kind of joke about the subject of sticking something up there, but what's the real scoop on it? Worth the uncomfortable feeling or what? Let me know.

There is a bunch of info on it here. The only way to find out if it's worth it is to try it yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't personally do it... but it is a very vaild ROA with a high bioavailablity and a lot safer than IV'ing. I'd definitely suggest trying it as a means to however you are currently using your dope...

I don't Iv, just snort it, but I feel like a lot gets wasted.

You're right.. a lot does get wasted that way. Plugging is a much more efficient ROA.. the next efficient to IV'ing but without all the risks. I wish I would have started using that way before I fucked up all my veins and destroyed myself with the needle.

I think I might try it, although it sounds uncomfortable.. At no pricing a bag it's just too expensive to waste!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I might try it, although it sounds uncomfortable.. At / a bag it's just too expensive to waste!

The bioavailability is higher than snorting.. so if that's how you were going to do it, than thats the waste of money.. not the other way around. And it's really not that uncomfortable.

I did it with morphine, it works very well, its a little uncomfortable but not that bad at all. The high is worth the weirdness.

I will definitely try it next time I get tar, I would have done it last time but we turned all the tar into powder and I didn't wanna fuck with it like that.

The bioavailability is higher than snorting.. so if that's how you were going to do it, than thats the waste of money.. not the other way around. And it's really not that uncomfortable.

That is what I meant by waste of $, I feel like I'm wasting it.. We don't see tar here in NY that much, in fact, I've never seen it. But powder shouldn't be that much different right? And thank you guys for the info! It's much appreciated!

That is what I meant by waste of $, I feel like I'm wasting it.. We don't see tar here in NY that much, in fact, I've never seen it. But powder shouldn't be that much different right? And thank you guys for the info! It's much appreciated!

It doesn't have to be tar to plug if that's what you mean. It's just as efficient and good if you do it with east coast powder. No matter what kind of dope you are getting, the next best thing in terms of efficiency to IV is plugging.

Give it a shot.. or a shove.. Ha.

This is totally unrelated, but mr.scagnetti, did you get ur name from the movie natural born killers? Haha.

I plug heroin. It's very good. I am from CA so all we have here is tar. I've never snorted or injected heroin...the first time I did it I smoked...after that, all I did was plug. It is slightly uncomfortable (holding the water solution in your ass for 10 or so minutes), but not even close to unbearable and definitely not painful. I highly recommend it

Ive only plugged MSIR, but with a lil KY lube and some warm water, I found it insignificantly uncomfortable. Burning sensation at the worst point maybe? It's over with in 30 seconds anyway.
I preferred pluggin the MSIR than oral annyyydaayy that it was possible to do so. X-dose orally would produce analgesia without euphoria, X-dose rectal would make me nod hard, and Im not one to exaggerate. I would nod so hard, that it actually scared me into thinking I was OD'ing (was being overly paranoid/cautious, but not a bad thing). Until I learned to enjoy the nod, I would run around slapping myself to stay awake, thinking I wasn't going to wake back up again if I did fall asleep lol. Wow.

This is totally unrelated, but mr.scagnetti, did you get ur name from the movie natural born killers? Haha.

Hah, nah. If I had I would of spelt it exactly like the character. Mr. Scagnattie was sort of a horror story when I first started using way back.. sort of like the grim reaper for heroin addicts.

I've tried plugging powdered dope and didn't think it was a good roa at all. The same dose snorted got me significantly higher than plugged. I probably tried 5-7 times and while I felt the dope, it wasn't as strong as I felt same dose/same dope from snorted. (I've been on opiates for 10 years and when I tried plugging was doing 30 bags of dope/day)

I?e read the reports and studies so I don't doubt the science, I personally think that a lot didn't get absorbed b/c I was so constipated. I was taking a shit once every few days and the stuff was so hard my ass would bleed every time. I figure that even if I plugged after taking a shit, I still had so much old, caked up recall matter lining my colon, that absorption would be GREATLY dimoinished.

I'd be curious how it woudl work after I got a colonicd be a fair test.

I've tried plugging powdered dope and didn't think it was a good roa at all. The same dose snorted got me significantly higher than plugged. I probably tried 5-7 times and while I felt the dope, it wasn't as strong as I felt same dose/same dope from snorted. (I've been on opiates for 10 years and when I tried plugging was doing 30 bags of dope/day)

I?e read the reports and studies so I don't doubt the science, I personally think that a lot didn't get absorbed b/c I was so constipated. I was taking a shit once every few days and the stuff was so hard my ass would bleed every time. I figure that even if I plugged after taking a shit, I still had so much old, caked up recall matter lining my colon, that absorption would be GREATLY dimoinished.

I'd be curious how it woudl work after I got a colonicd be a fair test.

if youre extremely constipated, it may have hindered absorbtion.
you said you were doing 30 bags a day - so how much did you use in a dose of rectal admin?

in regards to your comment about needing colonics - I won't bother going into what a hoax that is, but anyways - the part that absorbs the drug is right past your rectum (balloon knot, leather cheerio, whathaveyou...) and whatever you stick up there is absorbed in less than 10 minutes. everybody always has waste in their colon, the colon is lonnnnng...the beginning takes your waste and grabs the nutrients of it, then it sucks the water out of it, then it moves down down down till it hits your rectum and you poo.

this is a good medical article on opioids and bioavailability w/rectal admin and drawbacks & advantages : http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/408974_7

I did it with morphine, it works very well, its a little uncomfortable but not that bad at all. The high is worth the weirdness.

I will definitely try it next time I get tar, I would have done it last time but we turned all the tar into powder and I didn't wanna fuck with it like that.

That's how I feel too. You are going to feel weird doing it the first time, but I feel it's mostly stigma. You'll be happy when it's done though.