• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Plugging/Boofing Cocaine - another look + what is this AP interraction?

soulwentmia

Bluelighter
As seen here, it would seem like cocaine is inactive or a waste when plugged. I tend to disagree as i just last week had a coke overdose (what i understand by overdose is i took way too much than i should/it's recommended to and needed a AP and BZD to not alert my roommates).

On reddit there are conflicting reports regarding dosage: some say you need more than snorted and some say less. OFC i did way more, having done 2 small lines before and 2 small lines after. It's definitely working and: it's not instant as usually expected, for some reason. I haven't read the research (didn't find it on the first few pages of google, will do it once this horrendous comeodwn comes and goes), just others experiences and my own. If one of the first few doses of the night is rectal and you don't go overboard imediately after, you peak for anywhere between 2 and 4 hours.

Within the last month I did about 3 or 4 grams of cocaine and 2 grams of amph. sulphate so i deffo got a tolerance. I use small (<20 mg) doses of morphine here and there as well as and other weak opioids on and off very often so my dopamine isn't exactly virgin. After having about 3 max 4 SMALL AS FUCK lines from 8:30 ish PM to 10 PM, at 10:40 ish pm i plunged about 0.12 max and then snorted half of that amount. i was peaking and energetic running around the hhouse and non stop texting one of my dealers who I got some for and I didn't start to come down until about 12 AM. OFC a small urge (urges) appeared much earlier but very easy to control and very limited in nature. IMO, what those guys on that post were doing wrong they were either:
a) not penetrating themselves enough hence losing liquid
b) going way to deep, inserting the liquid in the rectum which is the recommended way to dose old people in the hospital so it comes on slow but what we (i assume everyone here) seek is fast onset

HERE is a super long and detailed explanation of rectal administration of substances (it's focused on opiates but the principle is the same). If someone can shed light on why cocaine comes on slower and leaves even slower than the rest of the methods (even oral, don't quote me on that tho). I recommend you try at least once with 150mg IF you kinda have a habbit (e.g. did it TWICE in the last month, that's how i define it at least). If u have a natural tolerance still proceed slowly bcs natural tolerance can change depending on ROA. I had 3 valiums and a seroquel at one point bcs I was feeling wired in a bad way (OD'd again I guess) and contrary to what I thought I had an even better night afterwards. I get it with the benzos yeah it made me lose the night and keep plowing as I had plan to keep this for a long time but here I am almost 7-8 AM and I'm stimmed to the perfect degree, having a few lines left idk what to do with them. I remember reading forums as a teen and how these, reddit and drugs forum + erowid kept me alive to this day. As well as entertained and educated. Hope this posts finds someone who needs it as there's very little info available about rectal cocaine.

plugging has increased my quality of life dramatically. I use iv heroin/fet or whatever it is every day for the last 6 1/2 years. Ionly get high when im home and work is done.
My problem became veins. My promotion meant no more/very little physical work. That and a bad winter years ago when i had no access to new rigs, my go to veins on my forearms are collapsed. Anyways i ran out of places to easily shoot so started plugging, and after about a week i prefer it better.

there's no reason why coke should come on slower and be less effective than sniffing imo

I just went through 2200 (worth it) however that's like an ounce of the stuff in 11 days. I don't feel you can od on it (I'm sure you can). I don't know if it's because I had a massive tolerance to oxys 200 plus mg a day. However I did smoke it my fourth time. I didn't have one wink of booze. Well I couldn't stand straight, felt wasted! Also never had cocaine dilate my pupils, well it did than haha.
I'm not sure how much damage I did to my heart, but saw the shadow people for sure haha.

I just went through 2200 (worth it) however that's like an ounce of the stuff in 11 days. I don't feel you can od on it (I'm sure you can). I don't know if it's because I had a massive tolerance to oxys 200 plus mg a day. However I did smoke it my fourth time. I didn't have one wink of booze. Well I couldn't stand straight, felt wasted! Also never had cocaine dilate my pupils, well it did than haha.
I'm not sure how much damage I did to my heart, but saw the shadow people for sure haha.
Hi mate and welcome to BL. Hope you stick around, BUT

28g in 11 days eh, carry on at anywhere near that level you'll be dead or at least life extensively damaged in an extraordinarily quick time period

T
Hi mate and welcome to BL. Hope you stick around, BUT

28g in 11 days eh, carry on at anywhere near that level you'll be dead or at least life extensively damaged in an extraordinarily quick time period
Thanks buddy, I feel honestly that was my low moment. Now that I have tried what I have wanted too.. Definitely going to be starting weed again. Best advice I have ever had is dont abuse opiods, and never try smoking.