• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging and then needing to, you know, go.

nekointheclouds

Bluelight Crew
Hello BLers. Quick question to those of you who are experienced pluggers.

Do you ever get the feeling/need to take a poo shortly after you plug?

I was just experimenting with ROA with some Adderall, and plugged a dose after hearing some good reports on the effects of plugged adderall. I tried to go to the bathroom before I plugged, but I didn't feel like I needed to. I prepared and plugged the adderall, but I noticed there seemed to still be some orange pill material in the syringe. So I pulled some more water into the syringe, stirred it up and plugged that too.

Now about 40 min. later, I am feeling the adderall, but feel like I have to take a shit. I'm not sure if I should go, or if I should hold off for awhile longer to let as much of the adderall absorb as possible.

Or Maybe its just the extra bit of water in there making me feel like I need to go. I'm not sure. Any advise or related experiences?

P.S. I have had experience with plugging, this isn't my first time. I have used to ROA for hydrocodone, tramadol and codiene.

I could never plug anything, I guess I was doing it wrong as it would always want to shoot out like explosive runs 3 seconds later.

Weird. I'm pretty experienced with plugging, and I've never felt that way after doing it. I've plugged adderall quite a few times. I've heard of other people feeling like they need to shit after plugging though, but it's never happened to me or anyone I know personally.

The solution should have been all pretty much absorbed and doing it's thing within a few minutes of plugging it at most so not a problem at all - have a good poo =D

Also, one of the effects of a sudden increase in dopamine levels (like when a stimulant kicks in rather rapidly) is to give you the urge to purge - it's a fight or flight thang I think. You can run faster if you leave a hefty turd behind rather than having to carry the extra weight. There may be some other factors involved but less shite, more flight is a big one. Come-up poo ftw <3

Weevil: Sounds like you were giving yourself an enema rather than plugging drugs - most of 'em only need 2ml of water and if you can't hold 2ml of water up there you should probably make an urgent appointment with a proctologist cos that just ain't natural 8o;)

I like plugging. I've never had the poo situation arise though. This is because I take an anal douche prior to plugging just to make sure.

I forgot to respond to the other part- it's fine if there's some powder in the solution, as long as it all goes in. I've had that happen a few times with adderall, concerta and oxycodone, but never with any other drugs. Some drugs are really hard to get totally mixed into a solution.

I've been plugging dilaudid every day for the last (almost) 2 years and this has never been an issue. That's most likely because my routine involves sitting on the can and squeezing out every last bit of Hershey bar BEFORE I plug! I also take a shower as part of my evening ritual to insure the poop deck is clean and polished.

If you do all this and plugging STILL makes you feel like you have to go, then its just all in your head and after a while I'm sure you'll train your body to the point where that feeling goes away.

But really, you should always evacuate Brownsville before you plug. If there actually are any milk duds ready for action post-plug, then you're not trying hard enough.

Maybe shove a vacuum cleaner up there when you go to the bathroom, just to be sure ;-)

But really, you should always evacuate Brownsville before you plug. If there actually are any milk duds ready for action post-plug, then you're not trying hard enough.

Maybe shove a vacuum cleaner up there when you go to the bathroom, just to be sure ;-)

This made me LOL :)

The few times I've plugged things, I didn't get that feeling afterwards...I just sorta chilled out in bed for an hour and then went about my business, maybe if I had gotten up and tried to be active more quickly it could have occurred?

The solution should have been all pretty much absorbed and doing it's thing within a few minutes of plugging it at most so not a problem at all - have a good poo =D

Also, one of the effects of a sudden increase in dopamine levels (like when a stimulant kicks in rather rapidly) is to give you the urge to purge - it's a fight or flight thang I think. You can run faster if you leave a hefty turd behind rather than having to carry the extra weight. There may be some other factors involved but less shite, more flight is a big one. Come-up poo ftw <3

Weevil: Sounds like you were giving yourself an enema rather than plugging drugs - most of 'em only need 2ml of water and if you can't hold 2ml of water up there you should probably make an urgent appointment with a proctologist cos that just ain't natural 8o;)

Lol so true. Esp w add that elevates your heart-similar to coffee-you suddenly feel the need. I was curious too about how long to wait as I'm currently trying it for the first time since I'm sick of having tracks and popped veins. Thanks!

I've been plugging dilaudid every day for the last (almost) 2 years and this has never been an issue. That's most likely because my routine involves sitting on the can and squeezing out every last bit of Hershey bar BEFORE I plug! I also take a shower as part of my evening ritual to insure the poop deck is clean and polished.

If you do all this and plugging STILL makes you feel like you have to go, then its just all in your head and after a while I'm sure you'll train your body to the point where that feeling goes away.

Lol. But also don't opiates basically halt the bowels. Not the same as say Adderall wld have when it adrenaline gets going.

If you have feces in the lower half of your digestive system, you may get the drug absorbed by them, but it depends on some factors. Namely, how much drug there is to absorb (a smaller amount of drug will absorb faster), and how far up in your system it is. Generally if you don't immediately have to go, you'll probably be good. It's best to plug just after a full bowel movement, if possible. One thing I have noticed is that the more irritating the substance is to the mucous membranes, the more it will cause your bowels to move. I have plugged things that would burn if snorted, and they might tingle a bit, but the irritation causes whatever I had that was going to come out soon in its own time to come rushing down, which causes the drug to not absorb well and makes me have to poop.

I feel like I haven't felt it anytime I plugged so far and I never have to poop afterwards ya know so am I doing something wrong .I never get the rush ya know but I'm not sick

Weird, plugging works every time for me. You are only supposed to go in about 2 knuckles deep though, otherwise it misses the rectum and doesn't absorb the same way.

Plugging is not as potent as IVing so you shouldn't do less. It's about like IM injection. IV is still the most bioavailable.

I got brand new rig it has 50 units on it..what should I have in to like 15 or 20? And I mixed it like I usually do when I shoot right?