• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging And Eating Dexedrine not working!

Makyph

Greenlighter
Its been a week since i have felt my dexedrine i had a whole bottle left over which i let my mother hold while i have been taking my new amphetamine which is a generic adderall with both l- and d- amphetamine
Usually i can plug my normal dose of 15mg and it hits me in 10 minutes. I have had more than a few times where my bowels weren't empty and i didnt feel anything.
But i have been trying to get these dexies to work for over a week
Today i ate two 10mg on an empty stomach and nothing
After three hours decide to plug them as my last attempt to make them work. Did an enema fully cleared myself out. Drank four ounces of water with a tablespoon of baking soda. Three 10mg in 2ml warm water and still nothing! for like the tenth time i have tried!
So by this time im starting to get pissed thinking maybe they weren't stored right >=/ i have plenty of adderall left so w/e
THEN i decided to snort the dexies to see what would happen........
Snorted two of the mallinckrodt diamond 10mg dexies and with their (terribly nasty anhydrous drip) they worked perfectly.
So what the fuck? ????
I cant eat them.... i cant plug them?!?!? i have to snort the nastiest powder ever for them to work >=(
I know i can just eat my adderall and smash my piano keys like im jerry reid
But i like dexedrine to use for research/writing/music the pure dextro is a very productive hermit drug
The combo with the l- makes me feel like i have to be doing something other than being in front of my computer (not always good)

Anyone have any ideas why these arent working plugged? Could it be the warm water? Should i use more than 2ml? Should i throw them away before i catch a nose bleed?

Today is the first day off of my (drug holiday) of absolutely no amphetamines for 3 days
and i rarely go to crazy never had to plugging 3 10mgs is enough for the whole day
Now its 9pm and i finally feel my dexies
Needless to say il be up to reply

I dont understand what your expecting to happen... i think youve just joined me on the amphetamine tolerence bandwagon. Since youve been taking adderall your body isnt going to react nearly like it used to. I take 55 mg everyday and i notice a generally favorable mood and better focus etc its not like you should have some insane effect from theraputic doses no matter how you do them because its almost completely absorbed orally. 55 mg for me feel like 5 mg when i first took it back in like eigth grade. Be creful though because shile your euphoria may develop tolerence your heart prob wont.

I'll leave this open for a little while, but there's really no way that we can accurately determing what is happening with you that's causing your medication to not work as it once did.

Ya it seems like hes chasing that brief euphoria when you first start amphetamine but quickly goes away.

I have noticed over time, that dextroamphetamine really is a subtle stimulant compared to Adderalls "kick" and body buzz that it provides due to the combination of levoamphetamine. I was honestly disappointed when I switched to dexedrine, I had to learn to appreciate the subtle qualities of dextro.it does indeed lose the "magic" quite fast. Unfortunately it takes several years of abstinence to MAYBE relive the honey moon period, most of the time you can never get the feeling back unless you graduate to big and bad methamphetamine..respect these drugs

You have a tolerance, quitting for 3-4 days is not going to lower it. Give yourself at the very least an entire month without any and see what happens.

Do not snort pills as they have binders. Just take them orally and if u take too many go to a hospital or seek medical attention.

If you want to shove them up your ass go ahead but if you have a tolerance or have used them a lot it might not work. I have a friend that tried plugging various drugs up her ass and she said how it did not work and to her it was not as good as other routes of administration.