• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

plugging adderal

Fetus Fetish

Bluelighter
so i tried to plug adderall about an hour ago and im not really feeling much. i took slightly less then my usual dose because i heard it is alot stronger when plugging. am i supposed to just keep all the adderall water in my butt or like take a shit. as soon as i did it i took the syringe out and got up and didnt feel like it was gonna come out at all should i have stayed in the plugging position. i might not have put it in far enough because i read 4-5" is how deep it should go but i cant imagine doing that i put it in as far as i could but it was like 2 at most. i feel like i also put waaaayy to much water in cause people said the were like measuring 3ml i feel like i put in 20 and i didnt even measure it. i kinda feel like im coming up but im pretty sure im just feeling the coming down from the adderall i took like 10 hours ago cause i took alot (and coming down and coming up feels the same to me). and if i didnt put it in far enough where did it go cause nothing came out is it just part of me now... am i part human part assaroll water now.

Last edited:
I admire your route of administration, albeit the most effective way to consume/potentiate Instant Release Dextroamphetamine is the following for me personally.

I'm legally RX'ed 60mgs of IR Adderal per day in the form of 30mg IR capsules. I wake up, consume a table spoon or 2 of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) mixed in alkalinized water (Fiji or any other expensive bottled water works and usually says the PH on it) and mix it with a spoon and take it like a shot. What ensues from the salty tasting mixture is a few minutes of belching. I then consume 60mgs at once and then I have learned to NOT redose throughout the day. I also follow the amphetamines with strong black coffee.

When I crash, I make sure to have benzos/thc on hand to mitigate the anxiety and depression.

I have plugged it and don't think that's the best way to take adderall. Just swallowing a 30 mg XR pill on an empty stomach feels stronger than 30 mg IR plugged.

Now opiates are a different story and feel twice as strong plugged than taken orally.

I might add that, as embarrassing as it is, I have plugged opiates up to 6 times a day for 6 or 7 years now and have done this many thousands of times now. You don't need to stick anything inside you. If you just put a syringe or whatever right up to yourself and slowly push it should go right in. It's not as water tight as you might think. I've also found you need to make sure you completely empty your bowels. Anything in there will absorb just as much as your body and doesn't come back out where it can be absorbed. At least it doesn't feel like it and if you don't feel anything or very little I guarantee that is why.

It sounds gross but after you do it some and get the idea it's really not that bad. At least no more so than what we normally deal with concerning bodily functions. Especially compared to what women deal with. Heck, sex is much more messy. I always try to use a minimum of water but not so little it's a paste or thick. Enough water that it's still liquid. 5-10 ml per pill depending on the type is about right. Using a syringe and back loading the crushed pill is the easiest way I found and makes measuring the water easy. I like 20 ml syringes and get end caps so nothing leaks out while loading the syringe and you can also carry it around once loaded and not worry about it leaking. I've also found you don't need any special position. Just plug it and sit down so it stays basically in one place instead of moving or turning upside down where it will go up your colon and encounter who knows what. Just sit down for 20-30 min and let it do it's thing. But like I said, I just swallow adderall now because that seems stronger.

I have plugged it and don't think that's the best way to take adderall. Just swallowing a 30 mg XR pill on an empty stomach feels stronger than 30 mg IR plugged.

Now opiates are a different story and feel twice as strong plugged than taken orally.

I might add that, as embarrassing as it is, I have plugged opiates up to 6 times a day for 6 or 7 years now and have done this many thousands of times now. You don't need to stick anything inside you. If you just put a syringe or whatever right up to yourself and slowly push it should go right in. It's not as water tight as you might think. I've also found you need to make sure you completely empty your bowels. Anything in there will absorb just as much as your body and doesn't come back out where it can be absorbed. At least it doesn't feel like it and if you don't feel anything or very little I guarantee that is why.

It sounds gross but after you do it some and get the idea it's really not that bad. At least no more so than what we normally deal with concerning bodily functions. Especially compared to what women deal with. Heck, sex is much more messy. I always try to use a minimum of water but not so little it's a paste or thick. Enough water that it's still liquid. 5-10 ml per pill depending on the type is about right. Using a syringe and back loading the crushed pill is the easiest way I found and makes measuring the water easy. I like 20 ml syringes and get end caps so nothing leaks out while loading the syringe and you can also carry it around once loaded and not worry about it leaking. I've also found you don't need any special position. Just plug it and sit down so it stays basically in one place instead of moving or turning upside down where it will go up your colon and encounter who knows what. Just sit down for 20-30 min and let it do it's thing. But like I said, I just swallow adderall now because that seems stronger.
Oh I thought it was supposed to go up like the opposite way I actually tried standing on my head for a while, I'm guessing I wasn't fully emptied too.

There are people that say that. I found the opposite to be more productive for me. It will naturally go up as far as it needs to and the higher it goes the more chance of...well I'm sure you understand. It just needs to be sitting against clean digestive track that's loaded with vessels and made to pass chemicals, ions, nutrients, whatever you want to call it. Doesn't matter if it's at the end or higher up.

Last edited: