• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

plugging 5-meo-DMT

Will probably soon do a test with some freebase I have. Would dissolving the freebase first in vinegar - evaporate - and then mix with water be good?
(If that would work I'm thinking it would be easier than to fiddle with the levels of citric acid needed in a water solution?)

Actually it would be easier to just add citric acid to the freebase in water bit by bit until all the freebase dissolves... shouldn't take much since the amount of 5-MeO-DMT is so small. Then you won't have to evaporate first. A tiny bit of citric acid won't burn.

I didn't. Have you experienced a big difference in doing so? And what is a good method?

It's absolutely necessary to clear your bowels first, it makes a huge difference. If you don't, the feces will absorb a lot of the chemical instead of your mucous membranes.

You can just dissolve in vinegar, and then you have a water soluble acetate salt...in water! Oh wait, you are wanting to smoke the salt? Im lost.

Will probably soon do a test with some freebase I have. Would dissolving the freebase first in vinegar - evaporate - and then mix with water be good?
(If that would work I'm thinking it would be easier than to fiddle with the levels of citric acid needed in a water solution?)

@Xorkoth, English isn't my first language - so are we talking just taking a dump or full on enema cleanse?

@Morninggloryseed, haha yeah evaporating water and then adding water, smart ah! I was just thinking to make for more rounds in one go and don't want a solution standing around and maybe also try the acetate sublingually..

Just take a dump and you'll be good, you just need to get everything out of the lower portions of your gut.