• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Plugged my first oxycodene….

I never tried plugging oxycodone before only tramadol which was nowhere near strong as the oxycodone yesterday, Im surprised i can say i was high all day and i did it at 6:00 am, i took a dump then cleaned out my butt with a watrr nozzle then waited 1/2 hour before doing a 5mg tablet i mixed it with about a shot glass of water , i did it with a throw away saline enema bottle .
I started feeling it within 2 minutes and after about an hour i said to myself I feel 😊, it lasted all day , and yes i have a very low opioid tolerance , and im grateful for it .

I have two left from a script and theyll go the same way , eating them and the effect only last 3-4 hrs.

Last edited:
Careful, I hear plugging oxy is a gateway to plugging "other" and leads to a life of sexual bliss. lol jk around.
I tried plugging before but in my ignorance just tried shoving the dry pill or whatever and decided it was easier to swallow with water. True story. :)
happy days and good times.
Be careful

Careful, I hear plugging oxy is a gateway to plugging "other" and leads to a life of sexual bliss. lol jk around.
I tried plugging before but in my ignorance just tried shoving the dry pill or whatever and decided it was easier to swallow with water. True story. :)
happy days and good times.
Be careful
" Shoving the dry pill up my ass " I just freakin LOL'd big time. Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that experiment.