• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugged.mkr cocaine than i thought feel weird

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Dnt do it i injected half a bag like 200mg and rest i myst of plugged with sixty mg oxy everything is all wavey and chest is a bit tight now i injected over a hour ago plugged half hour ago. It so muc better plugged i dont recommend injecting not wort the risk but the high was insane.
I feek gir guikty chwsr bit tight there as deffo quite a bit in the pluggednsokution. And stimykatung properties of oxy i am smashed also i got no opiates tommorownexcept 30mg.methadoine. It doesnt last 24hours onky.like fourteen is this normak should i tske twenty then ten ml.laster or will it o me from.six am till next day.
I feek proper weird after injecting the coke and i do feel bit tiggt on chest. I wilk be ok but dont dk it people. I got copd im deressed it wirks just as good plugging no fiending though but wkw i feek in different world

Hezman man I love you but I gotta ask what's the point of posting if you aren't going to put in the effort to make sure the post is understandable? We don't expect perfect grammar or spelling but you need to atleast make some effort in correcting mistakes before hitting post. Otherwise you might as well just let your cat jump up and down on the keyboard. If we can't understand your post then what's the point, aren't you just waisting your own time?

I will say that I'm glad when you do post, even when it's nearly impossible to understand. Atleast when you are posting we know you're still ok. You do seem to be going at it pretty hard at times. Stay safe man.

edit ok I reread and this one isn't impossible to decipher, but my point still stands. Be safe.

DNT = Don't? 200mg then 60mg oxy rectal use. He says that he likes to plug, he finds this method way more convenient than I.V/Smoking. He also makes it clear enough'' I don't recommend''. He feels remorse? Gir guilty chrwsr? Chest? Chest pressure. He only has a 30mg methadone pill. Then followed by ''It doesn't last a whole day, only 14hrs'' this regarding methadone use? Or what? He ask if he should take 20 then 10 later or I guess it would last a whole day?