Welcome Please welcome your new Dark Side moderators, D's and JessFR!

Getting busy with it yet?
DS is this fitting?
TV9Nqm6.gif

Congrats. It's a good forum to be in.One of the most important on this site I think, I wish you well.

• Heart
Reactions: Ds
Congratulations to both D's and JessFR, I have no doubt that you will both do an excellent job with this forum❤

• Heart
Reactions: Ds
Thanks everyone<3

When I joined Bluelight some many years ago, there were 2 TDS mods that had really sent an impression on me, and they were N3ophy7e and Ocean. They both saw something in me here in TDS, something which I didn't see in myself.
Just want to let you guys know that it really is a honor and a privilege to be part of the growing community.
Just know that if you are ever going through something, I am just a PM away. <3

Welcome y'all :) I know I'm happy to have a couple new mods on board. Sorry about my absence everyone, its been a tough couple months, thank you guys for understanding.

When I joined Bluelight some many years ago, there were 2 TDS mods that had really sent an impression on me, and they were N3ophy7e and Ocean. They both saw something in me here in TDS, something which I didn't see in myself.
D's I am so incredibly proud of you, and of how far you've come <3 You are like a younger brother to me <3 I still have all of the letters you wrote and sent to me all across the other side of the world.
I know that you will be an excellent TDS mod, and I am here to guide you if you need help.