• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Welcome Please welcome Pissed_and_messed as EADD moderator!

Mysterier

Administrator
Staff member
@Pissed_and_messed is joining the EADD moderating team. Please give him a warm welcome!

Silver Birch Slapping GIF

Thanks. Imma gonna have a cup of cold coffee about it now.

So, I have a job now in the forum I just 12 years ago started reading occasionally, wondering all the quirks of this world. I take this as a honor.

As my first task as a new moderator, I am going to wait until something happens.

Last edited:
As my first task as a new moderator, I am going to wait until something happens.
Yeah I think that's the best way with things ticking over fairly quietly on the whole these days. Just a light touch here and there seems to be pretty much all that's needed.

In the hey day of EADD in the early to mid 2010s Knock created a massive index of all the categories of topics on EADD, in a 'where can i find the xxxx thread' type of index sticky thread that's still there to this day, and Chatatative continued with his work, or helped with it IIRC. I don't think anything like that is needed these days, unless of course you have any other similar good ideas you want to try.

Welcome as a mod by the way.

Last edited:
Great news!

Have fun with those buttons mate (have you checked out the staff nudie thread yet?)

wtf are you talking about?

Cats show trust by exhibiting their backsides.
So I was under the impression you were using the cat backside to indicate YOU were displaying trust towards the BL community as a new moderator. And I found that a bit odd. XD

PS never mind me; I'm not quite normal in my mental functioning and I take things very literally at times.