• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Please Welcome our two newest Moderators.

I hope this gives Stee some confidence he deserves (that advice you gave me via PM recently was great bud, and I really am grateful for your thoughts) and Don is such a funny cunt he'd better not change. Well done both, just don't treat it like a uniform.
This. well done <3

Its less uniform, more greasy overalls;)

This. well done <3

Its less uniform, more greasy overalls;)

Slacks need switching for a tailored suit occasionally... ;)

I had an existential crisis giving my first infraction - while I'd rather not have shite warranting use of disciplinary procedure, I am intrigued to see if the same holds true. ;)

I had an existential crisis giving my first infraction - while I'd rather not have shite warranting use of disciplinary procedure, I am intrigued to see if the same holds true. ;)

Such an existential crisis could have been avoided if you just followed deontological ethics in your moderating approach ;)

Listen to me give you modding advice :D

Great choice! Two of my favourite Eadders <3

Well done boys.

Come on Stee I want to see you post here with your new title ;) x

Such an existential crisis could have been avoided if you just followed deontological ethics in your moderating approach ;)

Listen to me give you modding advice :D

Literally had to Google "deontological", then proceeded to laugh at my jaded view of the simplicity. Follow those ethics and show us how it's done! ;)

That's what I'd struggle wih - infracting people. I hope one day, that I can get on staff n give back to Bluelight (probably more chance of Hell freezing over =D but ye never know....) I would hate infracting people I don't think I could do it. I'd want to try talking to them instead n to try helping them. I guess it's a good job I'm not one lol I just would not like doing that to someone I'd feel absokutely terrible <3

Evey

Literally had to Google "deontological", then proceeded to laugh at my jaded view of the simplicity. Follow those ethics and show us how it's done! ;)

Heh, I had the misfortune to take Sociology at 'A' level - which I failed dismally due to total lack of interest (hell, it even managed to make the module on 'Drug use in society' as boring as fuck). The only parts of that course that stuck in my mind were the terms 'ontological', 'deontological' and 'epistomological' - not the meanings, just the words! I was also hammering a lot of phet at the time and took my exams during a run on the proper 'pink champagne' (this was 1982). I was convinced I could blag the Sociology exam by spewing a load of bullshit with the above terms thrown in at random intervals, as that's what the lecturer appeared to be doing all the time. Needless to say, it didn't work...

That's what I'd struggle wih - infracting people. I hope one day, that I can get on staff n give back to Bluelight (probably more chance of Hell freezing over =D but ye never know....) I would hate infracting people I don't think I could do it. I'd want to try talking to them instead n to try helping them. I guess it's a good job I'm not one lol I just would not like doing that to someone I'd feel absokutely terrible <3

Evey

it's certainly one of the worst parts of the role I'm afraid. Despite people thinking we "enjoy" doing so. I have loads of confidence in Eadd's newest additions. They're great lads make no mistake.

it's certainly one of the worst parts of the role I'm afraid. Despite people thinking we "enjoy" doing so. I have loads of confidence in Eadd's newest additions. They're great lads make no mistake.

It really is the worst part when it comes to issuing within a community as close as EADD has always been built on, though I have zero problems infracting blatant sourcing by random dickheads or needless inflammatory bullshit. Context matters an awful lot. :)

We couldn't wish for better additions to the team IMO. The new title looks good on Don, now just for Stee to make his grand entrance. ;)

Evening, sorry Im late - I know 24 hours late is taking the piss on your 1st day but I had a load of 'personal affairs' to attend to so that I could give this 100% attention once I logged in.

Congratulations to Don Luigi for being successful and thank god that Bluelight are an equal opportunities employer as to fulfill their quota under this obligation, they managed to make room for a second position which allows me to have a crack at it myself.

Ill save my 27 page speech for the initiation ceremony on top of Ayers Rock where Don and I have to make a solemn vow to be as moderate as possible, by putting 50% of effort, support and credence to everything after which we will be officially presented with our modsticks (they will be mock ups or old, deactivated ones as of course we will not be certified to handle a live one until we pass the training course) - all while keeping our right hand on the ACTUAL Blue Light - which was obviously removed from a police car as the ambulance service and fire brigade need to use theirs for their work. Times, dates, and year will be announced soon but it would be appreciated if at least one of you could come as I won't be going (it's too far) and I would expect Don has similar issues.

But thankyou for your encouragement and the nice posts you have left and Ill do my best not to cock the place up all together (Ill probably press something and the server will explode). Now its off the the UK Institute for Moderation for my training which is of course not too close or too far way, and the training sessions are of average length.

So thankyou for the lovely welcome to the new role,and as my posts now have to be of a higher standard you wont have to sit any more through 10 page essays on raves or crap like that. Ill join another forum to purge that stuff.

Right off I go as I need to read the instruction book on how to work all these new bits and bobs but I will still be online to soak up any nice posts that tell me how wonderful I am or any sort of sycophancy as its all good why I enjoy my moment in the blue tinted lime light

Ill try my very best not to let the forum down. Just go easy for a couple of days before you need anything tricky sorting out. Queries such as 'what colour text looks prettiest on my posts' and stuff like that will be sufficient to start with.

Thankyou all xxxxx

Stee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There he is :D

I want to take this opportunity to tell you that, after our ceremony, I will be availing of my 28 days annual leave in one block ;)

I plan to get a sick line once that expires.

Congrats to you both, some fine posters now wield the stick. Respect.

Don't make me fucking call you, you fucking cunts, nudge nudge ;).