• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Please welcome our new OD moderators....

To everyone who applied: we all thoroughly enjoyed everyone's willingness to help out Bluelight. However, even if you weren't selected to be a moderator this time around, you can still help out by using the reported post function, helping answer questions accurately, helping the noobs learn the rules, and so on.

All of this helps us out a lot, and it's what we expect future moderators to do leading up to them being selected for the position. This isn't to say that the applicants this time around are not doing this, but that we appreciate your help and continue to look forward to working with all of you. :D Lastly, if you weren't selected for Other Drugs, that's not to say your skills aren't still able to be appreciated in other sub-forums as well. You can apply for different sub-forums as often as you would like, especially the ones you like to post in and help out in the most.

Most importantly, I want to thank amapola and BrokedownPalace for volunteering to be part of the OD mod team. :)

I would like to have god powers, thanks!

Denied!!!
13.gif

I don't understand why I don't have god powers yet. :X

You didn't fill out the application all the way. ;)

Last edited:
Chomsky's IDEAS are what animate him - he doesn't need flash because he has substance :D

I want to reiterate that this was a VERY tough decision this time around. We got far fewer apps than in the past but every one of them was from quality posters so we really had a hard time deciding! If you applied and were not selected, don't be discouraged from doing so in the future because that shows dedication and will go a long way. I applied 3x before I was selected and I know many of the past and present OD staff applied multiple times.

^^Absolutely, I'd like to echo what cane is saying. The applications were very competitive this time around, and I had to apply multiple times as well before being selected. Don't let not being selected this round discourage any of you!

don't lie guys, we don't put that much effort into the selection.

we ALL got into the bowl of benzos abd ketamine and pulled out the "pluck a duck"