• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Please welcome our new moderator (04.06.02)

Let me tell ya a story -
Once upon a time I was walking around good 'ol Sydney town, checking out the sights and whatnot, and I got to the Opera House steps and decided to sit down for a second. I chose a step next to this dude who was licking one of the bricks on the sidewalk. Me being the inquisitive type, I decided to ask him what he was doing in a kind and reassuring tone. He replied that he had not more than 5 minutes ago, seen the ghost of Timothy Leary, right there on the steps of the Opera House. I was rather astounded, so I asked him to continue. He pushed his glasses up, and then continued.
“Well, I was just sitting here dude, doing the do, not giving noone no trouble at all and then all of a sudden I felt this cold breeze against the back of my neck”, he said.
“That woulda just been the wind off the harbour..” I quickly responded.
“That’s just what I thought!” Exclaimed the strange young man.
“But it wasn’t….”
He continued to tell me that once he turned around, he saw the milky white apparition. It was Tim Leary. The young man told me that at first he was a little scared, but then he looked closer and noticed that the ghost was all sad.
“Why was the ghost sad?” I asked.
The young man told me that the ghost was holding a weird looking bottle with no lid. The ghost of Tim Leary had explained that he had come to the Opera House while he was just floating around the galaxy because he’d always heard nice things about the place.
“Well it is rather nice isn’t it?” I interjected.
“Quite,” replied the young man as he smiled gently.
“Sorry, go on with your story…”
Anyway, Leary was checking the place out and had a good look at the shape of the Opera House and decided that he had to see this place while tripping off his guts.
(A common phrase muttered by trippers on the steps)
So Leary opened up his strange bottle and was about to down about 100ml of the purest, funkiest, most out there LSD you’ve ever heard of, when all of a sudden one of those cold breezes from the Harbour gave him the chills so much that he went to summon a jumper from Tripper’s Heaven, and unknowingly let go of the bottle and the LSD poured all over some bricks. Leary was spewing hardcore, the young man said. He reckon hell has no fury like the King Of Tripper’s losing all his ‘cid. Leary was bummed, so the young man cracked out a bottle of robo, and offered him half. Leary was fuckin stoked. Apparently he was so glad that any old kid could score this stuff from the chemist, that he forgot all about dropping all the sweet pure stuff.
So the two of them sat together for a while, trippin nicely when Leary remembered he’d left his oven on, and had to head back to Tripper’s Heaven. On his way skyward, Leary uttered the immortal phrase to my new young friend.
“Lick the bricks, it’s still good……it’s still fuckin good…”
“Wow, man that was the maddest fuckin story ive ever heard!” I said with a huge grin.
“Yeah not bad eh? You know there’s enough shit on these bricks for the both of us man…” He replied.
“Fuckin nice one bruvva…” I added as I leant down and started licking the bricks.
“Hey man, my name’s Moocho, nice to fuckin meet ya”
“Nice to meet you too man, I’m Apollo, and I got the feeling this is the start of a beautiful friendship”.
And it was…..
Congrats dude.

Oh my god, if that is really true moocho then you two guys are complete weirdos...
Oh i forgot, you are anyways :)

I would like to tip my hat to apollo. Welcome and good luck handling the elusive jelly that this forum is! ;)
Cheers,