• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Recruitment Please welcome FIVE new moderators to the OD/BDD team!

CFC

Bluelight Crew
That's right folks, we've got 4 fantastic new moderators for OD/BDD @Ignio @Wilson Wilson @morpheuspapaverus and @Mr.Deeds, and one repeat-mod-offender from years ago @negrogesic, who've all kindly offered to step-up and volunteer to help run OD and BDD and keep everything in tip-top shape.

Apologies to all of the other hopeful candidates who didn't make it this time. We had a record number of applications for this round of recruitment, and so many otherwise highly promising candidates didn't get through. However, fear not, staff churn is normal and we're bound to have to open a new recruitment round again before long!

Best wishes to you all!
CFC

Top stuff chaps!! Welcome to one and all, all good choices. (y)

You crazy fuckin cunts... ?

Er, does that mean I've been sacked then? ?

Top stuff chaps!! Welcome to one and all, all good choices. (y)

You crazy fuckin cunts... ?

Er, does that mean I've been sacked then? ?

Because we respect our senior citizens, you'll get as your bluelight pension some 3-fpm. Plus extra visits in the bluelight nursery home.

Because we respect our senior citizens, you'll get as your bluelight pension some 3-fpm. Plus extra visits in the bluelight nursery home.

Eeh, been on staff for 5 fuckin minutes and yer already a cocky cunt... ;)

Believe it or not, I was on the verge of messaging you to suggest you apply for a modship - well done pal!

Thanks! I already read the prince by machiavelli and the 48 powers of law before applying for this position, I hope it was worth it. My goal is to dethrone thelovebandit and replace him with zopiclonebandit, but new orders are hard to instal - Machiavelli :LOL: