• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Please welcome andyturbo and scatterday as new MED mods!

BlueBull

Moderator: MDMA
Hi everyone

As you all know, lately mods presence has been a bit (too) spotty. As such we asked for help a while ago and now, we're extremely pleased to announce that @andyturbo and @scatterday have offered to help mod our lovely MED section. Andyturbo already has a very long track record with this forum and besides that is part of the pillreports.net admin team. Scatterday likewise has been with the forum for a long while now and is part of the pillreports.net admin team as well. These credentials should already tell you that they both are more than knowledgeable on MDMA and everything related and apart from that, they're just all-round cool guys as well. We couldn't have asked for better-suited mods for this section

So, please help me welcome them as new mods! 🎉 🎉 Thank you for stepping up

Cheers

BB

Last edited:
Thanks BlueBull,

It's a pleasure to be here, If anyone wishes feel free to contact me anytime you like for help or your questions. First time modding here at bluelight but I think it'll be enjoyable and interesting. I'm always learning new things here over in the MED forum and that's what I honestly love most including helping others via harm reduction.

Welcome scatterday and that other bloke ;) . Im sure you will both continue to make this area the special area it is. Master BlueBull has done a sterling job but its not easy when other aspects of life need your attention as well.

As members of the mod team you have earned the right to be included in a special area at the bottom of "The Directory". Maybe updating that list could be one of your early missions.

Best of luck to all and most importantly...........Keep smiling.