• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Please welcome and praise Karma1485- Your New PD Mod (and while at it, adieu to SKL)

My legs are wobbly.....

• Total voters

swilow

Sr. Moderator: AADD, CE&P, TD
Staff member
Yio! Unless I am blind I cannot find a welcome thread here for our new moderator, Karma1485. So, here it is- everyone heaps praise on Karma and also others too if you should want. :):) <3 <3 :D=D

I'd like to thank all of you that applied- don't think it went unnoticed and, of course, when and if another position opens, we're gonna still be here :)

Also, I would like to thank our beautiful friend SomeKindaLove- he came on us with enthusiasm and gentlessness and worldy wisdome. I hope to see you around and about Noah, and I shall forever miss our synchonised modsticking ;) :)

So, thanks all and welcome aboard, Karma!!!!!!! :):)

And, for your pleasure, an utterly pointless poll. Huzzah....I wanna rock :)

Yeah welcomes & praises aplenty for karma1485 :)

hooray for Karma.

Swillow i didnt know you rock.
i put i want to groove.

Congrats karma! I'm sure you'll do a great job!

Thank everyone!! <3 I have a dream that one day all people will be grooving on some psychedelics ;)

I wana groove!

Karma your posts look so fancy now with your shiny new modstick beside them! :D

And thanks for being a badass mod, SKL! <3

And I'm fucken grooving hellz yah.

hit me with your modstick
hit me slowly, hit me quick

groovy...

Can one not get into a rock groove or a groovy rock? No? Greatly groovy then %)

Congrats on being besticked, Karma :)

^ all of the above combinations of groovy rockin and rockin grooving are acceptable here I believe but lets wait until our new moderator can tell us whether or not its cool hehe :D

Who the Christ thinks up these polls? There's no choice for "Psychedelic Rockabilly"! :\

congrats hun! you're going to do a wonderful job here, it's about damn time we got a female on board :D

noah, thank you for everything you've done for PD and BL, you will be missed as a mod but at least you'll still be around to post! good luck to you, friend <3