Please Un ban me

snortymcfly

Ex-Bluelighter
Please unban me, I sincerely apologize, for posting a silly chicken video,

I sincerely apologize

It wasn't just the chicken video, it was also telling people to suck your chicken (aka cock) in CEPS.

P.S. Posting using an alt while banned results in an additional point on the banned account. We tell you that in the message you receive when issued a warning.

It wasn't just the chicken video, it was also telling people to suck your chicken (aka cock) in CEPS.

P.S. Posting using an alt while banned results in an additional point on the banned account. We tell you that in the message you receive when issued a warning.
Was it a perm ban? Cause that seems a little extreme tbh.

If it was a temp ban then posting on an alt is just plain silly.

Even if used only to post a humble apology?

Next time don't tell people to suck your silly string
Or post extremely disturbing animal abuse videos.

Was it a perm ban? Cause that seems a little extreme tbh.
In my opinion he should’ve been permabanned for the graphic animal abuse video he posted. ZERO sympathy for anyone who posts that shit for any reason, ESPECIALLY in the particular thread he posted it in.

In my opinion he should’ve been permabanned for the graphic animal abuse video he posted. ZERO sympathy for anyone who posts that shit for any reason, ESPECIALLY in the particular thread he posted it in.
Should be banned for life. Animal abusers and their fans don't deserve air imo.

What happened in the video?

There was 0% harm-reduction in the video( in any means and or methods).

I didn't expect there to be, in CE&P. I was just intrigued as to what was on the video.

Feels I'm missing something known. Anyone? What the hells a silly chicken video? This a 'thing'?