• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Please sign the guest book

Lol @ the Christmas Story gif.
My addiction summed up perfectly.
That's me on the slide in a futile attempt at reaching those old highs.

Looking like I've found a place to have Christmas that doesn't equate to misery self loathing or depression followed by psychotic breaks. Not a big holiday season kind of person, I raised my kid to value Halloween over Christmas and now it's all getting passed on to the 2nd generation of little demons like my grandson. Don't get me wrong they still get to be kids and have a present but fuck Santa we have a South Park theme so many poo jokes and of course the Christmas album on loop for a few days. This year is going to be interesting for I'm not by myself this time around I have a girlfriend and she has a kid who's more normal so when I get talking about Christmas stuff with them I get a good few strange looks or am asked to repeat what I have just said because it's so out of the normalised standard. I think that being unique and doing mainstream shit my way is just dandy and the small portion of humans who can't tolerate it just going to have to come to dealing with it and realise that many of the population don't celebrate Christmas in the traditional western manner. That's my 2 cents and I look forward to dropping in come the 25th 24th whatever date it's at and saying howdy ho and have y'all been cleaning behind ya ears etc. Only wishes are for all to be alright and have a good one regardless of beliefs or no matter how irisponsable it is. Be good to each other and be safe ❤️

SMceEtLR04un_g5Xkb-hYmeBBzBJKv4BQWiI-UZKgNlgoFM1EJj6bK1G0OG47lftzqCAwhWBL_4jtNColFs5pxqcGyUkwFolIgYC7AykJQydZa-2CyzsuqkUWdL0Ah0jybGFsYdfWzEEf1EFbKNvBYrYSFgnXeDxInIVKHSpkLBbk60fc3B7_1c7h5DEEhnKB-KtuMrm6g4Jk7fc7GBfSowT-UZoNp12vnWc3Je9tKk3z1XSlNy-w5DYe0oJPK22DcU_g8k04VT3YJqTzsUmpT6Uth7RpI8rECeoJD_nczHnYD2oga0PRNRH_tzgBNj14gT2OvVPYizQqqw4f6rwaDh4uIAl5VeBrohiz5U4pB2_TpqtWraccDzYMUirR5kQLuy8vXuJXrKNMsTcM59JNOctOUUajhCT2aGx1NdeVlWSGZbkC2639DgXrDTbcfXM_dEue_FhqkCo48XOWEdRgZjLh3oIq2HNitrpP1kXif639H6CQhM9ylhe7hHUY02URYGxR7pUjrwhjDCMCor6JIQoiQQi_GWr3bu6R2U0eLmYT4j96ErUwqq2dF3hJ2pHuL-hADpCQxYjjlXo6z49O596F9kssuzkrtqjKfC9egk5NhZQWdcBLISnV-fSayveiP5JedrdS3M0IAPM92XP8SuD6-dJi8OseEEJW6qUekLyEIq1NvmqKq8f3I-hH-ksUxo2VfqdkPl7vJRsDwE6jIVQl-eNkPK_zxe1giJGmg=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

"In heaven, all the interesting people are missing". Friedrich Nietzsche

MERRY YULE TO ALL HERE AT BLUELIGHT!
🌲⭐🎁

Will be celebrating the winter solstice with a big bonfire. Also of course have a tree (which has to be a real tree with real candles, brought into the house and decorated with ceremony on the 23rd, and lit for the first time on the 24th).

What can I say I'm a traditionalist.

.... Now where'd I put that baggie with the magic happy powder.....

Hello fellow degenerates world wide. Have a horrible holiday season.

"Opium teaches only one thing, which is that aside from physical suffering aside, there is nothing real " - Andre Malraux

Crimbo I'll be spending with my wondering gf and NYE too.
Not sure what we're doing or 'what' we'll be 'doing' either.