• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

Please sign the guest book

What New Year shows anyone going to? What drugs you gonna take or starting the resolution prematurely to be a square sober stickler jk? https://www.goabase.net/party/?saAtt[searchdate]=2022-12-31

Jambase has all the cool US shows we might run into each other at don't go too nuts like me or we might not make it home in one piece forget about surviving hitchhiking

20221231_odyssee-2023_20221123181431.webp

Would definitely travel to one of these New Year psy events if I had the money dude so rad

New Year-with my wife,besides the fire....something tasty to eat,drink some wine,may be little bit vodka....wait till New Year...open champaign....prayers,wishes for next year be better.....what else....after then in bed.....like usual.....no guests

This is the first year I’ve looked forward to the month of December since I was 10. No joke. Happy holidays everyone.

Another year has turned into memories. Enjoy the ride fellow BLers!

Signed: a random mf
2 years later. Many things have changed, others stayed the same. Let's keep moving forward into the future.

This is the first year I’ve looked forward to the month of December since I was 10. No joke. Happy holidays everyone.

Happy holidays!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all the fine folks here on the site. There must be something that keeps me coming back and I think it's the combination of crazy, weird out-there stuff and moments of genuine insight and community that I keep getting on Bluelight! So thank you Bluelight, you'll always have a place in my heart <3

Namaste, losers.
Have a festive and joyful Kwanza and a happy Merry Chrysler!
Oh yeah, pleasant Chanukah or whatever!
Merry Festivus to y'all.
Am I allowed to say this festive season nearly upon us is going increase people's unhappiness?

New Year-with my wife,besides the fire....something tasty to eat,drink some wine,may be little bit vodka....wait till New Year...open champaign....prayers,wishes for next year be better.....what else....after then in bed.....like usual.....no guests
Sounds fab to me

I already signed but wanted to put a Merry Christmas Bluelight somewhere and figured here was the best place.

Merry Christmas Bluelight (yes the mods and the troublemakers alike)