Bugs Please post about any bugs in the new themes or the new website here

Tronica

Executive Director
Staff member
Hi everyone

Thanks for your patience with the themes over the last couple of weeks.

I've already seen a couple of unresolved bugs that I've sent off for fixing, including:
New Bluelight (Light): embedded links aren't really obvious enough (desktop and mobile) - FIXED
New Bluelight Dark: new favicon is not showing in the browser tab (desktop) - FIXED

Please post any bugs you find here and we will fix them up.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Off topic - I've long wanted to say that this is about the best designed web site that I've ever encountered. I'm very picky. Just about everything I'd want to do with the web site works, and at a high level of quality.

Reddit and facebook could take lessons from you guys. Thanks so much for making this happen!

Please post any bugs

zCFT4YQ.png

^^ is supposed to be kiely. Why . . . 😢🥺

Cap vs. regs. :(

Last edited:
Maybe it's still updating. It keeps changing.

now this:
zCFT4YQ.png

it's kiely :)

I just realized it possibly could be the new format :rolleyes: lol

Thnx always <3:cool:👍:)

Maybe it's still updating. It keeps changing.

now this:
zCFT4YQ.png

it's kiely :)
Hey. Yes, the all caps is a style choice we've made for the menu.

However, I understand the desire to see one's own username in the case we have specifically chosen for it.

So my query for our tech guy would be - can we have our username in its original case at the log-in spot in the menu without breaking the rest of the menus being in uppercase?

Off topic - I've long wanted to say that this is about the best designed web site that I've ever encountered. I'm very picky. Just about everything I'd want to do with the web site works, and at a high level of quality.

Reddit and facebook could take lessons from you guys. Thanks so much for making this happen!
Hey thanks a lot for your feedback. Really appreciate it. I'll pass it onto the web dev :)

However, I understand the desire to see one's own username in the case we have specifically chosen for it.

So my query for our tech guy would be - can we have our username in its original case at the log-in spot in the menu without breaking the rest of the menus being in uppercase?
Oh that's fine. I just thought it was my setting that was stuck. I understand now. THANK YOU. I mean thank you sincerely. ❤️‍🔥😁

I get headaches now . . . so I appreciate all of the little bits of help I can get. Thanx. <3

I just looked so bold up there in CAPS at first. :)

Especially since it changed a couple of times. It's perfect if it is correct then. I thought it was just ME.

I'm okay now. Thank you Ma'm again. 👍

Oh that's fine. I just thought it was my setting that was stuck. I understand now. THANK YOU. I mean thank you sincerely. ❤️‍🔥😁

I get headaches now . . . so I appreciate all of the little bits of help I can get. Thanx. <3

I just looked so bold up there in CAPS at first. :)

Especially since it changed a couple of times. It's perfect if it is correct then. I thought it was just ME.

I'm okay now. Thank you Ma'm again. 👍
No problems. Getting these themes right has involved a few glitches unfortunately! But we are almost right, with just a few fixes to get sorted.

I just realized it possibly could be the new format :rolleyes: lol

Thnx always <3:cool:👍:)
I started to see the pattern and realized that this might be the case. No pun. But I do see it now as a whole menu. Thanks. Very much appreciated.
I was just used to the familiar regular small print. It is better for reading now and is a good menu then I do agree. I just didn't want my settling to be stuck if it was in fact and it is not. Thank you for your time.

^^ Sorry for the typo above but I actually did think that my setting was stuck.
Thank you again. Because I am having to reset a few, I believe. I love the new format
a lot however !!! :)