• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Please participate in new Bluelight-supported research on why people use new drugs!

Tronica

Executive Director
Staff member
Hello!

You may have noticed a new banner up advertising a research project 'the motivation for using Novel Psychoactive Substances'. The research is run from Karlstad University, Sweden. After some discussions with Bluelight, the researchers agreed to donate to us in exchange for site-wide promotion of their survey.

The survey is reasonably quick to complete, and I'd say a fair proportion of our community may be eligible - anyone who has used a novel substance ('legal high', 'research chemical', etc) in the last 2 years.

While it is always an individual decision whether or not to participate in research, Bluelight admin recommends that those of you who have used NPS in the last 2 years do consider participating in this survey as a way of rewarding our supporters.

Link: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...or-using-Novel-Psychoactive-Substances-Survey

Tronica, on behalf of Bluelight Admin

Everyone should take a minute to participate in this survey, as it will help provide funding to keep Bluelight going. I'm gonna do it right now. :)

Did this a few days back. Hope it helps :)

Tried linking this on other subforums but it s hard keeping it bumped. Perhaps consider talking to more mods and have this stickied for a week or so on other part of this site?
cheers!

I haven't tried a novel psychoactive substance in over two years. I feel kinda unqualified to take it, who knows if I remember things accurately, my memory is not famous for its reliability.

I haven't tried a novel psychoactive substance in over two years. I feel kinda unqualified to take it, who knows if I remember things accurately, my memory is not famous for its reliability.

they actually have a section where you can say just that ! :p that your memory might not be serving you that well.

Quicker than I thought, nice little survey. No mention of use for sexual reasons but otherwise a good set of questions.

it might have been better to know beforehand that you d be asked about several kinds of substances - i thought id have only once chance :p

kingme said:
they actually have a section where you can say just that

And if you click on it, it says that you are not qualified to participate in the study. Ah well, nothin' to be done about that.

Done.
Significance of the survey forced me to think twice and trice before choosing or writing anything so it took more time than I expected.

Done as soon as I saw the banner. Being able to answer questions truthfully about drugs without repercussions is....refreshing.

Tom

A study from fellow swedes, I wonder what they will use the results for. I contributed though. Any chance to get the results posted here when the study is done?

I did the questionnaire hopefully the results will be posted here great set of questions though