• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Please help!!

Akennedy124

Greenlighter
Omay, so when i do meth, I 98% of the time I IV. Its what I prefer. Okay so I went to a friends and they gave me something that was basically shake. All of it was powdered. It wasn't very much so he asked me if I wanted more and he brought me a couple of small rocks that was obviously a different batch. I made my shot. Just mine. Set my rig on the table and brought the water container to dispose of it. Walk back to the table to do my shot and the guy sitting next to me, The provider of substances, asks me if I can hit him before I do mine. Which is something I do every time I'm around , even though I hate doing it and I know he can do it himself. I was hesitant but I agreed. Hit him no big, then went to do mine. I have to make sure you understand that I have never ever missed on myself and in the 4 years I've been i'ving I have only gone in one spot on my arm. Okay, its in, of course, I register, see blood, slowly push......holy crap the burn. Never have I felt that ever. I reregister because maybe its barely in, see blood push again slow. Same result. I'm not pushing through the burn on a shot. Period. Never. I pull it out he gives me more to make another one. That ones fine. No issues. No burn. Fast forward to the part when I fall asleep after being high FOREVER.......I wake up and my face around the base of my nose is numb feeling and my face is twitching out of control. Staying in some positions for a lot longer than I'm comfortable with. I have never had ANY of this ever happen. I'm scared that they switched my shot I made with a harmful one or have me the poison to make my own "hotshot" I wondered if I am being paranoid and over thinking the situation or if it was just bad dope. I've shot bad dope and never had any symptoms like this.

If you walked out of eyesight then you have no idea what happened. It could be the powdered stuff was cut though. And no one can tell you what was or wasn't in that shot.