• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicanRage

Greenlighter
Im out of money and Im tryn to figure out if theres a way to make my last few bags of H last by maybe adding something to it. The stuff isnt that great so I dont know what to do. Please help!

It's something called reverse mortgage. It allows you to withdraw any sum of money below 70%-90% of the ACV of your home in cash by placing a lean on your parents home. All you need to bring is the ownership documents, book an appointment with a financial advisor from a RM company and you're good to go broski.

It's something called reverse mortgage. It allows you to withdraw any sum of money below 70%-90% of the ACV of your home in cash by placing a lean on your parents home. All you need to bring is the ownership documents, book an appointment with a financial advisor from a RM company and you're good to go broski.
It's highly unlikely someone that's out of money, and has a drug habit, is a home owner. Yeah, I know you're joking.

There isn't really anything you can do. There's a reason people say "the best way to potentiate heroin is to take more."

Space out your shots as long as possible and take as little as you need to just cover the wd's.

Honestly I would much rather rob big chain stores before putting my parents home on mortgage. But for harm reduction don't commit crime (lol), you will end up in jail and possibly a criminal record. Which makes it damn near difficult to find a job as most employers are snobby as fuck when it comes to your past

lol 10/10

The ups and downs of being an addict. All part of the package. Do as little as possible and use this time and experience to get off the train. I would not recommend criminal activity or you'll eventually be kicking in jail. Plus you'll acquire a nice little record to add to your resume. Then when you decide to clean up for good you'll be kicking yourself in the ass because now no one wants to hire you and your past will follow you around the rest of your life like a bad case of herpes! Good times being an addict huh?

Originally Posted by Ksa

9/10

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.