Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Please help with withdrawal symptoms

17X- SS

Greenlighter
Hello Guys

so i was binging on mdma for like two weeks, each other day i would take about 0.2mg, very bad idea, wont do it again

its been three days since i have abruptly stopped, and i am having sever withdrawal symptoms

Mainly i get these brain zaps/shocks

i can not sleep, have not slept in few days, every time im about to fall asleep id get these zaps and they shock my whole body, i hate it so much, i am in such a dark place right now

is there anything i can do to stop these zaps?

i just wanna be able to sleep, and i can deal with all the other withdrawal symptoms

would taking sleeping pills help?

would tapering off help more than just abruptly stopping like this?

any other advice?

thank you guys

I've been experiencing this daily with my use of benzos and ive actually started to like it. But what I have noticed is if I put headphones in and listen to music they become much more mild if not going away completely. Eye movement has a lot to do with the zaps and I experimented with intensifying them because I enjoy the sensation but that's just my take. Usually once I managed to go to sleep I have very vivid dreams and/or nightmares and the zaps are incorporated. Eating lots of protein will help with Synthesising new serotonin and may help ease the symptoms more quickly. That's all i've Got for now lol.

I've been experiencing this daily with my use of benzos and ive actually started to like it. But what I have noticed is if I put headphones in and listen to music they become much more mild if not going away completely. Eye movement has a lot to do with the zaps and I experimented with intensifying them because I enjoy the sensation but that's just my take. Usually once I managed to go to sleep I have very vivid dreams and/or nightmares and the zaps are incorporated. Eating lots of protein will help with Synthesising new serotonin and may help ease the symptoms more quickly. That's all i've Got for now lol.

gonna try those. how come you like the zaps lol that is odd they're so bad and annoying

thank you for the input

gonna try those. how come you like the zaps lol that is odd they're so bad and annoying

thank you for the input
Its hard to explain. But sometimes it makes me cum 🤷‍♀️ it's like there's a vibrator in my brain lol. Also sometimes it's so intense I feel like I might die and that's kind of fun too. I read online they're like mini localised brain seizures.

Brain zaps are normal after bingeing heavily on md, you need to give your body some rest & they will disappear with time. They aren’t anything to worry about just a sign that you’ve been over doing it so listen to your body.

Fuck I had that with sertraline.
My advice is to taper off next time.

Its hard to explain. But sometimes it makes me cum 🤷‍♀️ it's like there's a vibrator in my brain lol.

naughty.gif

Yea they can happen when we fuck with our GABA system too, in fact I only really ever get myself after a big night drinking or some other gaba hitting drugs.

Can’t say I’ve ever heard them make someone cum, bit jealous myself ;)

-GC