• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

(please help) what is wrong with my nose?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
I've snorted allot of meth through the years

and at this point i feek there's some thing in
My nose that's blocking the meth being snorted and throws it straight to my throat making me vomit

I tried inhaling a little bit of water but that didn't help

How do I clean out the inside of my nose I can be able to snort meth like before

This sounds like something to see a Dr about. Be honest about your drug use. Go to a different doctor than your GP if you're worried about him/her knowing you use if that's what it takes.

I don't think anyone can give an adequate answer without being there in person and also being a doctor.

Good luck!!

hello and welcome to Bluelight!

One of the obvious advices would be to stop a little, beside water there is not much you can do but you could try to prevent it in the future.

One of the preventions would be to disolve meth in water, put it in a nasal spray and dose it like that, meth is freely soluble in water (unless you get oil but everybody gets the crystal anyway). There is defenitely a limit on how much your mucus can absorb in a limited amount of time.

There are several Over The Counter nasal sprays that contribute to the cleansing of your nose, as we are from different regions I can't contribute a brand tho. In my country there are things like Q-Tips for the ears but for noses, I've seen it in several pharmacies before.

By the way, if you got more advanced stimulant related questions try the Other Drugs subforum, for basic questions like this is ok to use the Basic Drug Disscusion tho. Also when you have time check out the Bluelight User Agreement, it helps new members to understand better how to post.

Take care and let us know how this worked out for you!

What morpheuspapaverus advised is a good idea but I would still see the doctor about it. You should see if you damaged something deep in there or if it's just a simple blokage. Good luck.

Sounds a little like a deviated septum, I've got one from years of sniffing - I'm having surgery next year to correct this.
or
you could possibly have a hole in the roof/back of your mouth caused by a sharp broken tooth and the suction from your lungs in pulling in through into your throat/mouth.

if its any of the above
Queres right on the money You need to see a doctor about this ASAP, its not worth risking a serious infection, and yeah you'll need to tell them the truth about what caused it

Speaking from experience

Pretty sure I have this from years of sniffing too. Annoying when lines go right to your throat. Cough out clouds of dust sometimes :/

Never mentioned it to a doctor. Probably should at some point.

Are you snorting too hard? If done right, I think you want to snort just hard enough to coat the back of your nasal passages, but not so hard it goes all the way through. If done enough, you'll find out how hard to snort to make it all work out. Also, you can use some warm salt water to clean your nasal passages out. It's simple, cheap and everybody has some around, however very effective.

Good Luck and not so hard guys!

My nose that's blocking the meth being snorted and throws it straight to my throat making me vomit

How do I clean out the inside of my nose I can be able to snort meth like before

What happened is that the meth has eaten away at the inside of your nose, which makes it possible for the drug to go straight to your throat.

What happened is that the meth has eaten away at the inside of your nose, which makes it possible for the drug to go straight to your throat.

Just as I thought. Years of sniffing corrosive shit like crushed up ecstasy tablets, mdma crystals, cocaine etc when younger, and the copious amounts of ketamine crystals has blatantly done the same to mine. I've only ever sniffed a point of meth but I'm guessing it's just as corrosive if not more.

Irreversible damage I guess? :/

Yolo baby lol

You need to see a doctor, we aren't medical professions. Possibly you have built up scar tissue in your upper nasal cavity, preventing absorption.

If you are in America just be honest with a doctor . Aslong as you arnt using or carrying in the office or acting or talking homicidal or suicidal they won’t contact police. I ran into this problem and found saline nose spray to help. Meth is a diheretic meaning it dries your body moisture especially in your nose after snorting even more so after long term use and if your sinus is really dry your stuff won’t stick and absorb in the sinus membranes making it go straight to your throat. While you’re at the doc get your heart checked to make sure long term use hasn’t damaged you to the point of no return. I’m a decade long user at 26 yrs old I’m already f’ed up. Stop using.

In my exp wetting your nose does sometimes help a bit. Nose sprays tend to block me up so I just gently snort up some warm water. Should probably use salt water or saline but warm does do the trick.
Although sometimes it doesn't matter how wet my nose is it still goes straight to my throat...

Other times I swear it's down to the angle of your head/angle of the straw. I find if the straws just placed at the entrance of my nose it'll shoot to the throat, but if I insert the straw up a cm or 2 up and push it to the front of the nostril (away from the face) stretching the nose forward a bit and then sniff it'll be more likely to hit the sweet spot.
Also try raising the plate/case/whatever up to your face rather than hunching over a table or whatever, keeping your head/neck upright.

There was a thread on here years ago about how to close the flap at the back of your throat when you snort so the powders more likely to go up to the sweet spot.
I did perfect it but sometimes when it's headed for your throat it's headed for your throat, and closing the flap jus causes the powder to hit the flap and pile up, and you'll either cough it out or swallow it once you re open...

Thanks allot you guys I'll let my doctor know about this on next visit that's about 5 days from now, I'll just say I feel like a have a buget stuck way up my nose that won't go away, I don't wanna mention that I do math in the fear of the doctor not even helping me at all and sending me to a method rehab 6 month course with isolation like my mom did a year ago, I got a life to live

Also when I drink beer and get a good buzz it feels like my pours open somehow for a good a goodammout of time then close 3 hours layer

Also has anyone tried snorting upside down? Maybe the gravity will push the method back up or something?

Also has anyone tried snorting upside down? Maybe the gravity will push the method back up or something?
how? I don't see how is that possible and it would be a little silly, just snort in a more gentle way, I think you are snorting way too agresively and that's why it goes directly to your throat

If it isn't too late, that Roa should be cut out till you see a doctor. That blood could be from anything that dried out membranes over the years.

Please forgive me for posting here...i can't figure out how to start post, but here goes. I just got some coke for the first time, but I'm worried about whether this stuff is real. X doesn't get me high because of my anti depressants and I'm worried long term use(as directed) of my adderral might have given me a tolerance that's keeping me from feeling the coke. Can y'all help me out...Please be kind I'm very new to this site. Please message me directly if you can answer any questions for me

Last edited:
@Stephy try tasting a big in your tongue if it tastes really sour it's meth, if it numbs your tongue it's coke

I've never tried coke but had tasted it before on my tongue

Maybe you did something to piss off the moderators and they disabled you making threads

Heck they changed my name to "yah arnold" instead of "yay arnold" after a day looool

@Speed King I found out that when I'm drunk off of beer my nose seems to go back to normal and I'm able to snort as many lines as I want for some hours any explanation on that lol

@Speed King I found out that when I'm drunk off of beer my nose seems to go back to normal and I'm able to snort as many lines as I want for some hours any explanation on that lol

Maybe you're thinking too much or trying too hard but when you drink you just "go for it" without any thought process. Just a thought anyway.