• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Please help? What happened. What will happen?

Helll yeah :D harsh truth right there. I dig it. I can understand your input on my brains perception of this world was wrong. That's all right. I can't argue against it as i would need a witness to stand next to me and validate my experiences. The truth is that i need to dwell deeper and try and replicate the experience. I am not a fanatic, i am not all of a sudden religious and have found god nor the devil. But that week of my life was the most bizarre experience I have ever had the fortune of landing upon.

Over stimulated by the outside world yes, but to claim that the brain is acting on a higher neural stimulation is simply not true. If you look neurologically at the stimuli during regular brain activity vs on lsd your brain is slower on lsd. The only difference is that it lowers the circuits that filter the world and make you functioning. Perhaps the key to seeing the world is to see it without a filter... Al though to do so all the time without understanding that it is without a filter would be a challenge and indeed cause lunacy and psychosis in those incapable of handling it. I could chalk up this experience to being just fucked up. But there's too many other factors to to swallow. I tried accepting it as a bad trip the first time but the mannerism and dialogue of my 'brother and friends' is too much to deny. The words were not twisted. They were true. I was not under the influence (to the point of misconstruing whole sentences and ideas) i was a functioning human being at the time when they were acting unhuman like.

One thing is true though. Until someone shares the truth i will never, as long as i can, allow anyone to return home who does not deserve it. There are others with the same affinity as I. I just wish I knew how to recognize them. I am merely a regular human within a world of something much greater.

Your perception is totally fucked from taking these chemicals, you sir should stay away from all psychedelics, you know what happens to these type of people? Well I can say that ur name is usually spoke in the same light as mad (inset name) and usually that comes from using psychedelics,I hope you realise it was all a trip and ural perception of events, get ur brother in here ..

Gl integrating it all, it is jus a drug,yes u might feel you were sane at the time but u were definitely under the influence

It is but to be sure your in the right frame of mind to trip , if you feel them thoughts after the real thing I do worry for your mental health or what you may think is true life, I hope you understand when I say this that I've seen people crack off drugs, I've seen people have mental breakdowns from nothing, just be careful man

The truth is that i need to dwell deeper and try and replicate the experience..

This is the exact opposite of what you should do. You will not find the answers you seek by tripping more.

Something similar happened to my friend. He discovered mdma and loved it, but he did a little too much and he was fragile. He was obsessed with the 'truths' and the 'reality' he saw. This reality took over his life after the mdma wore off. He didnt sleep for two weeks and was in a manic state. It turns out he is bi polar and is mentally in a much better place now. Please understand that you need to stop taking lsd. If what happened to you isn't a warning sign then I dont know what is. A lot of what you are saying might make sense and seem fine to you but to me and others reading it is discomforting and I worry for you man.

One thing is true though. Until someone shares the truth i will never, as long as i can, allow anyone to return home who does not deserve it. There are others with the same affinity as I. I just wish I knew how to recognize them. I am merely a regular human within a world of something much greater.

Also what do you mean by this?

Psychotic people should not lake psychedelics.

This is a huge reason why those who make the laws make them. They read a newspaper story about some psycho on LSD driving through a festival and they immediately are able to get the house and the senate to pass a bill that gets signed into law.

Certain people should not trip. This person is one of them. But few people are telling him not to and he is hellbent on continuing.

Yay for psychos getting behind the wheel of a car, sober or not sober. *eye roll*

Yawn, if I wanted medical advice I'd go see a doctor. The truth is what it is. I didn't make it. I am merely trying to understand it.

Why would i want to put myself through this again? Because I genuinely believe there's an answer out there that needs to be discovered outside the realm of 3D. If you scroll to the link on bluelight about the guy tripping around his 'friend' you will find an identical experience to mine. Read further to conquestblackrock and you'll find things that make so much sense (to me) that it literally freaks me out. That was 3 years prior to me ever having this experience. Obviously there has to be some underlying theme.

Call me what you want but if I am only mentally insane during LSD then so be it lol. I am sane while off it so where is the harm then? There are people in this world among us that are able to exist in a higher level. A higher level of understanding and ability. I was born into a family capable of such things and, this is still speculation i can't really call it fact without PROOF, everyone in my family is capable of talking in ways that are not considered 'normal' to the average human. I know that. I also get the need for stigma towards those who are mentally ill because then you can label those who are able to seek out the truth as tin-hat conspiracy schizo nuts.

My graps on logic, chemistry, and many orher subjects is superb. My understanding of human behavior, micro expressions, human patterns, and many other topics is far greater than most of my peers. I am quick at problem solving and I learn fairly quickly. I don't hear voices or believed (prior to e forest) in any god or supernatural being. No aliens or super powers or a different world or the ability for some to exist this realm of existence. Yet now I do to a degree. But about specific scenarios and ideas. To be incapable of understanding these ideas is fine, and you should be really fucking happy you are lol i wish i was back to being ignorant and swallow this reality around us, but to outright condemn and call me mental is just boring. At least try to come up with some points that counter it. Counter the logic or perhaps give an explanation.

The rest is boring *yawn*

Also what do you mean by this?

Well i haven't really understood it but. If you dwell deep enough into the world of L infront of the right people, places, or circumstances you will hit a crossroad. When you hit it you will literally feel like you exceed the realm of knowledge around us (celestial) and someone you have trust in, who is tripping as well, will ask you what you want most in life. What it is you want in life. The first answer is usually, as always, everything. After that, they will convince you to give them an answer that is tangible. It's crazy but true :) the rest is an experience my man. If you trip enough or with those certain people or at the certain time you will experience what can only be classified as psychosis or out of this world experience. The dose is high enough so that your ego breaks down and you start to go,or feel at least, to the dawn of time. Then you will fast forward from the big bang to now :) i dunno though. It's different for some. I only know it from a 'blessed' side. Others who have affinity towards the other way are eaten up by it instantly. The minute they are aske what they want they give them something tangible.

I don't know whT the goal is. I don't know if it's for what we think of as the soul. Or perhaps its a way to recruit your being for when you die. Or perhaps something else. I wish i knew and i wish someone had the answers. The truth whoever, is that those individuals that have given up their soul (so to speak here) are able to communicate with each other. Call it telepathically if you'd like but i see it more as sending whole ideas to each other. One biocomputer to the other. For example, if i wanted to explain how to get to my home from your house. Instead of explaining i would just send you a full fledge mental map. An image by image base that you would understand because you would see it. This works in multitude of ways but i don't quite understand it fully.

Also, these people, due to giving up their soul for earthly or celestial knowledge, are able to literally program the world around us. In quantum physics everything is made out of information and if someone, instead of just reading this information - basically like a real life hacker, was able to manipulate it, then they could cause people to do horrible things along as they are susceptible to it. You know those random nagging thoughts that just appear. What if they were able to be programmed and sent to you? And thus each time you respond positively to these commands you would basically be accepting them as your own and eventually you could go from feeling depressed, to feeling like sulking and staying home, to feeling like cutting yourself, to feeling like killing yourself. (This part is something I i wish i could show you right now. if i could give my life to show the world those exact reddit threads, I would without a second thought. Why? Because out of my entire trip which could all be based on warped perception. Reading multiple threads on a website, that I read Every fucking day, would not be all of a sudden fucking warped just because i took a drug 6-8 hours earlier. Nothing else was warped, no colors, no tracers, no cartoon pixles or weird intrusive thoughts sprouting up, no impariment of speech, an ability totalk my way out of getting a ticket with the cops, all these things that a sober person could barely do, but reading those reddit thread - OBVIOUSLY THAT'S WHAT ME TAKING THE DRUG DID. FUCkED UP MY ABILITY TO READ - DUH I KNEW I WAS STILL TRiPPING /S /s /s /s )

I'll find out the truth eventually. Or maybe not. All I wish though is that i listened to myself and never went to e forest. Maybe i would still be swallowing the old reality like most other poor souls in this world.

And yeah. Those 4 days were the most mind blowingly scary days of my life. But courage takes a lot of overcoming your fears. Stupidity seems to share the other side of the coin though so lets see which side i flip next time I trip. I'll try and record my happenings :) it should be interesting to say the least!

I understand that you dwelt deep and had very enlightening experiences. I think the problem is that you now BELIEVE the world to be this way based on what you saw. You keep justifying it. Now there is nothing we can say to you that will answer your questions. You believe that what you saw and felt are the way things really are. You feel you have a deep understanding of the 'mechanics' of the world. What if you were just mindfucked? And you can't shake it? You were fucked up man you are looking too deep into something that will just drive you mad.

One thing is true though. Until someone shares the truth i will never, as long as i can, allow anyone to return home who does not deserve it.

I still don't understand what you mean by this. Also, those posts by conquestblackrock are fucked up. He died and was resurrected 13.5 years later at a warlock altar? Come on man.

Yeah I know that's why i take the stance that I was right and will change at the drop of a dime if i find evidence to contradict it ya feel? That's why I want to trip at around the same dosage and see what'll happen. If i lose my mind, my life, or regain my sanity then so be it. But I always believed that you'd need to replicate the results for them to be true. Imagine if I am right though, that's scary. Haha

And i'm pretty sure he said he was left there on a warlock alter. Not that he was born then

i have the similar trip story as your, but still wait time to write in this forum. thanks for the post and comment in this thread tho

Last edited: