• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction pLEASE hELP NaLoXONE IV HELP

Rio Fantastic

Bluelighter
PLEAsE WE NEEd HELP ASAP NOW PLEASE

MY FIRNED HAS OVERDSOED HE SHOT TOO MUCH HEROIN MY BIUDDY CARRIES NALXONE VIALS BNUT WE DONT KNOW HOW TO IV PROPERLY PLEASE HELP

ASAP AMBULANCE IS ON THE WAY BUGT WE NEED HELP NOW

Make sure is mouth stays open sideways. Keep him talking to you. Tell the EMT you tried to administer naloxone, make sure it's not natroxolene. He needs an oxygen route to his lungs. I'm not a doctor I don't want you do hurt him. Just make sure you keep him breathing. Choking on his own vomit would be the need to hold his head. Don't panic. He'll need a doctor and he may not need a antagonist without knowing a dosage or placement. They will help in the ambulance. Just talk. Hold his head. Try to reduce the obtruction to the lungs. Is he conscious? If not please seek help immediately. He needs oxygen tell them EVERYTHING. Memorize the amount he had done what u did. When he did it. What his tolerance is and if he's taken benzos or soma or phenergan. Anything that'll help them. Keep him breathing.

It's probably too late for this now but you can just IM naloxone if you are not proficient enough to find a vein on an unconscious person. The onset is still pretty fast. Other than that, apply proper CPR and follow advice above. Positive vibes to your friend!

damn i wish i saw this sooner.. i hope your friend is ok.. pls let us know

Please let us know if your friend is ok! Damn I hate reading shit likes this it brings up all the horrible experiences I had on dope having to bury friends.

Damn I found your other thread on this and am glad to see things didn't end fatal but I am a little upset with that you didn't reply to my pm about the situation. I mean you had me very shaken(that kind of shit brings back bad memories). I'm not trying to slam you but I feel when you post something like you should at the least update the threads you posted on with a status. Again I was shaken and I'm sure others were as well. Please(god forbid) but if a situation like this arises again keep everyone updated because that kind f shit spooks everyone.
Again man glad all went as well as can be expected!

For future reference doing CPR style breathing without chest compression is rescue breathing, bassically forcing air into their lungs and out as OD is not instant death always, but severe sedation and respritory depression.

Narcan is IM usually where the shoulder (where flu shots are done), upper outger quarter of glute into the butt muscle drawing a plus to make 4 quarter sections again upper outer, or upper thigh on the side. Nasal administration works too so get it in their nasal cavity.

I hope your friend is ok.