Please Help Me

MindMelted

Greenlighter
I'm coming off citalopram (Celexa), olanzapine (Zyprexa), and clonidine. I'd been taking them for only about 1 - 2 months before doing a quick taper down. I'm experiencing extreme anxiety, irritability, brain zaps, some suicidal thoughts, and I just cut myself for the first time in years. I don't know what to do, it feels like I'm stuck in a hopelessly depressed alternate reality. What should I do besides taking the meds again or going back to the hospital?

What's wrong with talking to a Dr? For you own health and well being seek help from a professional. Sorry I didn't have any other alternatives, your life matters and you should talk to someone in the know irl.

You can go back to the hospital to taper off/withdrawal under medical supervision or you can do it by yourself at home. Sorry, you have no other choice. The good news is, that the withdrawals and side effects are temporary and they will eventually go away however long it might take. I know, because I been in your shoes.

Yeah, i really think you should see a doctor too. Only a doctor can help you with this because supposedly, the doctor should know the pharmacology of all these drugs. The only one I know is zyprexa, because I been on it, and I also researched what it does. Watch the weight gain! This is a serious side effect of zyprexa. You can get diabetes, so you really need to watch the weight. Other than that, this is the greatest extent I can help you as I am not a doctor. You need a real doctor to help you with the withdrawal or if you can't, you just need to wait it out.