L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Please help me sleep with this girl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt she'd be opposed to sex but then again I agree with other posters and think you kinda need to get your priorities straight, you do seem to be like the other guys she's been with who only wanted her for that. I know you said that's not true but well that's just the impression I get from reading your post. I also agree you should talk to her more (much more) before doing anything like this....you don't have any proof she's not trolling you :(

If I had any less integrity I'd go troll some forums focused on mental disorders and try to bang chicks I met.

Sometimes the straight and narrow just ain't no fun...

update. we talked on the phone. we texted a bunch. the phone call was really awkward because i couldn't really hear her that well for some reason. but she kept saying she was nervous, and that she wants to keep talking to me, and then she started flirting with me through text and asked me to flirt back with her.

is this really happening? she likes me...

Fuck her. Both of you will then be happy.
She's confusing, and you need to take the lead. Of course you want to fuck her, why on earth will any hot-blooded young man fly across the country to meet a female stranger? Love will come naturally. Just get one it and be happy.

Be whatever definition, she could be "slutty", and is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Edited:
Better yet, save the cross country flight, change destination to Central America ( such as Costa Rica, Panama or even further South...), and have all the sex you want with low cost and happy girls who fell no guilt for enjoying sex.

we texted a lot, and talked on the phone a little. for some reason she really likes me now, but she hates the idea of us having sex the first or second time we meet because she thinks i'll be like all the other guys just using her for sex. She said she'll pay for a hotel room for me to stay since i can't stay at her place because she lives with her family still. i see a lot of insecurity issues in her because she threatened to cut herself and said i made her cry a lot when i told her i wanted to have sex with her on the first date. she accused me of tricking her and being like all the others. that conversation ended with her apologizing and telling me she loves me and saying she doesn't want to lose me and she'll have sex with me if thats what it takes to keep me. I didn't want to force her to have sex with me so i said no.

i know this sounds bad. guys, is there any way at all i can make this work out instead of having it end badly?

This is either a made-up story or this girl has serious issues. Dude...if this is the truth, this is one of those girls who shows up with a knife after you have sex with her and bail. Think bunny-boiler. It's your penis, but I'd find a random chick at a bar before I'd mess around with this one.

Here's some advice. Instead of us helping you, you need to help yourself. If you're that horny, go to a hooker and get laid. Or jack off. Believe me, if you continue this with this girl, you'll be sorry. You met her on a depression forum...which means you were on the forum too. Are you depressed? You know she is. Or do you make it a habit of trolling depression forums looking for these girls? You've called yourself a loser so you have issues with your self-worth as well. So lets put two depressed buggers together to see how depressed they can make each other. I'll tell you what you need to be told and not what you're wanting to hear. You're an idiot. Get help, get laid, jack off, get a job, do something..but leave this female alone.

This is what grabbed my eye....I really want her, and not just for sex. I want to connect with her emotionally too. But if i'm going to fly down from across the country, i really want to make it count and have sex with her...

Are you fucking serious? Dude, you're a f'n head case yourself. I'm sorry I called you an idiot. I take that back. More like an imbecile.

what if I want a relationship with her and i don't want to just have sex and bail? I could help her out with her depression, and we could make each other happy.

I don't want some girl to fuck, i want some girl to love me and for me to love her. So after hearing that i want her as much as she seems to want me, do you guys still think this is a bad idea? please explain why if you do, because other than the two of us having some issues, i don't see why this is so wrong and fucked up that you think i might be trolling.

I don't see how anyone could think this is trolling either. I don't see how anyone can wrap your head around the fact you love this hoe and still want to make love to her. I say dunk your donuts in her friend.

Here's some advice. Instead of us helping you, you need to help yourself. If you're that horny, go to a hooker and get laid. Or jack off. Believe me, if you continue this with this girl, you'll be sorry. You met her on a depression forum...which means you were on the forum too. Are you depressed? You know she is. Or do you make it a habit of trolling depression forums looking for these girls? You've called yourself a loser so you have issues with your self-worth as well. So lets put two depressed buggers together to see how depressed they can make each other. I'll tell you what you need to be told and not what you're wanting to hear. You're an idiot. Get help, get laid, jack off, get a job, do something..but leave this female alone.

This is what grabbed my eye....I really want her, and not just for sex. I want to connect with her emotionally too. But if i'm going to fly down from across the country, i really want to make it count and have sex with her...

Are you fucking serious? Dude, you're a f'n head case yourself. I'm sorry I called you an idiot. I take that back. More like an imbecile.

^Yess!!

breakeven60k, given the title you chose for this thread and what you have written here, i think you're being dishonest with both her and yourself. also, she sounds crazy.

i advise you to forget her and move on.

alasdair

my friend let me tell you something that you will not regret if you can face this fear;

get out of the house and just start talking to women.. its a social skill; after you have approached an talked to thousands of women u will see patterns start to emerge; and getting laid is so easy girls don't even have control over there natural subconscious attraction mechanism;

Girls think they have all this power over guys and they don't want to "give it up"; man girls think about sex just ask much as guys

Fuckin oath. This woman is extremely vulnerable emotionally & the cynic in me sees this as a somewhat predatory situation :\.

If the OP genuinely wants to meet this woman & see if there is a connection then go for gold but set your expectations low. If you hang out for a couple of days & there is any physical attraction then it will be made known & go from there. You can't micromanage getting laid things just happen organically.

I could help her out with her depression, and we could make each other happy.

The only person that can make someone happy is their self.

Also, unless you're a psychologist, I'm afraid you can't help her with her depression.

Find a women who lives near you. Its stupid to try and form a relationship across the country. Meeting each other one time and expecting that to solidify a relationship is idiotic as well. She sounds fucking nuts also. She told you she loves you....

I started talking to this girl online from a depression forum. She lives across the country but i can fly to her for free. I need help on this!!

We texted a lot over the past couple days. In the end, she said she would like to go on a date with me when i asked her, but she doesn't want a boyfriend. She also said she hates guys using her for sex, and she feels slutty. We talked about sex and she told me a little about what she likes and doesn't like. We both exchanged blurry pics of each other, and she also agreed to actually talk on the phone with me if I wanted to but i'm scared to.

she talks herself down and says stuff like i deserve a nice girl instead of a dirty slut like her, and she doesn't know why i like her so much but she's really glad i do. I asked her if she would date me and she said "yeah why not? is there something wrong with you?" which is kind of disheartening, because there probably is something wrong with me, im awkward and shy and a loser.

She asked what i want to do if i come down to visit, and i said we could just walk around and get food and she could show me around. she said that sounds good... how am i supposed to escalate that into sex?

I really want her, and not just for sex. I want to connect with her emotionally too. But if i'm going to fly down from across the country, i really want to make it count and have sex with her... do I have a shot with her, and if so, how can i make it happen?
walk around and grab foood? Yeah you're not getting any good sex.

Talk to her more. You met her on a depression forum - lots of transference going on - until she is emotionally sound and happier I suggest you steer clear of this rollercoaster...it will quite likely make you feel very sick.

If you're not going to take my advice, then look up some things to do where she lives, let her show you around a bit then say "I looked up some place..." and take her, hoping she's never been before - something cool, if there's hills or mountains or lakes go there picnicing - blankets, great food you cooked together, and a bit of wine or beer maybe.

This will get you into her knickers - your "walk around and grab food, and have her show you around" is going to get you nothing sexy at all, unless you are a right charmer.

You're obviously not, so just be yourself, stop being self deprecating, there is nothing wrong with being shy as long as you TALK - you cannot let your shyness overwhelm you. I personally am shy and I get a tidy amount of women, because I overcome it, get into the zone and try and stop thinking about sex and just think about having a good time, until the option of sex or snugglytimes is thrust into my face, then I hunt it down - look for signals, clusters (look up "5 top female courting body language signs") and just relax and be yourself, you may be a loser RIGHT NOW, but you're on the path - it doesn't define you where you are as long as you have hopes and dreams.

Peace

PS Want any tips while you're there give me an email, I can help you out

Follow-up! Follow-up!

Seriously though, I want follow up

Also, my brother went through something like this, that shit was crazy. Stop the madness, but if you don't, follow up! Ha

Naw in all seriousness this girl sounds like a headcase...but at the same time so do you. Are you seriously gonna fly somewhere just to chill with some chick in the hopes that your going to have sex? Thats honestly sad. She sounds like she has a ton of baggage, why don't you go to a bar or try something else to meet a girl? Even if your shy and have no game some girls like guys like that, there's somebody out there for everyone. The thing is you'll never find that person if you don't try looking. I think your wasting your time just trying to have sex.

Either way please update us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.