L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Please help me sleep with this girl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude. she deffo likes you. firstly you gotta chill out. stopp worrying (easier said than done) but your shy because you like her and there hasn't been any formal contact yet. from how it sounds she doesn't know what she wants. she's sure that she likes you but your the one that needs to take control here. you CAN have sex with with this girl.
when your texting her just flirt and go with the flow on texts. just go for it!!. like i said before she wants you to take control.
in your first post you said something about her "thinking she's a slut". she only thinks that because they want sex with you so early but they think it can be bad on them. all you need to do is reassure her this isn't the case and add that " it would be fun and exciting!!". make it sound like being with you will be fun through text. when you do this then she will think that actually being with you in person will be fun.
then after that you can then talk about meeting up with her. what do you think is fun in your town/city? do you do anything that is fun at the moment in life? if so then you should have her come and see you. if you come across exciting enough she will come to you dude. then again you did say you can get it for free to her so why not research where she lives and see what you and her can do together that will be good. i'm sure you can. there is always something to do. don't worry about getting laid. if its's worth it you and her will have an amazing time no matter what and will end up having sex with her anyway.
i hope i spoke some sense into the matter. remember that your a pretty cool guy and being with you is a privilege. :)

walk around and grab foood? Yeah you're not getting any good sex.

Talk to her more. You met her on a depression forum - lots of transference going on - until she is emotionally sound and happier I suggest you steer clear of this rollercoaster...it will quite likely make you feel very sick.

If you're not going to take my advice, then look up some things to do where she lives, let her show you around a bit then say "I looked up some place..." and take her, hoping she's never been before - something cool, if there's hills or mountains or lakes go there picnicing - blankets, great food you cooked together, and a bit of wine or beer maybe.

This will get you into her knickers - your "walk around and grab food, and have her show you around" is going to get you nothing sexy at all, unless you are a right charmer.

You're obviously not, so just be yourself, stop being self deprecating, there is nothing wrong with being shy as long as you TALK - you cannot let your shyness overwhelm you. I personally am shy and I get a tidy amount of women, because I overcome it, get into the zone and try and stop thinking about sex and just think about having a good time, until the option of sex or snugglytimes is thrust into my face, then I hunt it down - look for signals, clusters (look up "5 top female courting body language signs") and just relax and be yourself, you may be a loser RIGHT NOW, but you're on the path - it doesn't define you where you are as long as you have hopes and dreams.

Peace

PS Want any tips while you're there give me an email, I can help you out

pretty much sums up what i said :)

14fCali.jpg
This is too funny!

Yes follow up please.

Oh and there's nothing wrong with wanting this trip to pay off in terms of getting sex. Most guys calculate this just most guys don't tell others but that's the anon Internet for you.

I believe with a few other posters that is a troll. Just sounds too improbable, with overblown naivete.

Anyhow...it is impossible to be "in love" with someone if one has only had a few texts, emails, and one awkward phone conversation with the other person. 8) Lies and fantasy are not love.

"in love" yes - but there are a lot of very needy people about, who must have had very sheltered unbringings.

Did this guy commuted suicide ?

Hello guys.
I think the guy Aminoacid killed himself.
I was following his blog and the last one was from 2012 you can check it out ( rate my note ) and it was a suicide note.
Never an other chat or blog from him since then.
He had a low self esteem and struggling with drugs and depression although his dad is a Dr and seem to have a huge family support. He sounded trapped in lying to his family about going to college so he could get money for drugs.
I was happy to read one of threads that he was coming clean to his family and he got their support and understanding but it was st the same time that he was two weeks clean from seboxon ( he jumped at 12 mg ) but seemed to be able to handle it.
Then few weeks after that the lady I read from him was a suicide note .
I do not know this guy but I was feeling his pain and struggle with depression that he was self medicating with CDS.
If anyone have any update let us know.
I just hope he made it through the withdrawel and that he is living a happy life and that the fact that his last blog was a suicide note is nothing more than a coincidence??

Status
Not open for further replies.