View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Please Help Me Explain Something

Zibbo

Greenlighter
Firstly, I am not trying to swim this is actually about a friend. A month ago he sniffed 2cb (10mg) and done 75 mg MDMA oral. Since then he has been having severe derealisation and panic attacks. He has been dignosed with a panic disorder. He still thinks there is some of the drugs he did is in his nose. He suspects it is binders. He says when he sniffs his nose to try get it out he experiences vasoconstriction. I have tried telling him it is not active but he still believes it is.

It sounds like your friend is indeed experiencing a panic disorder, because to believe he could still have 2C-B in his nose a month later is absurd. Also binders are in pills, unless he had a pill press of 2C-B, there would be no binders present in the first place.

Sorry about your friend, this sounds like a psychological problem that the experience perhaps brought to the surface. I hope he's getting treatment for this.

It sounds like your friend is indeed experiencing a panic disorder, because to believe he could still have 2C-B in his nose a month later is absurd. Also binders are in pills, unless he had a pill press of 2C-B, there would be no binders present in the first place.

Sorry about your friend, this sounds like a psychological problem that the experience perhaps brought to the surface. I hope he's getting treatment for this.

Thank you for the help! He's seeing a therapist soon. He's really been suffering badly. He spent 4 hours on discord panicking trying to clear out his nose with everything he could. Even fizzy water. He has probably just been experiencing a lot of placebos. And yeah it was a pill which he snorted.