• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

please help me decipher

illusiondelusion3

Bluelighter
1pdn5d.jpg

How much of a dose this is. My friend let me hang onto some Mdma we did not finish. I can't find my scale for the life of me :!and have no idea how to eyeball a dose. :?Let me know please an estimate if you could? more or less than .1? Will this even be enough to get me high?

Last edited:
If you think its only a point of mdma then you'll catch a nice buzz off of it. Nothing special but you will feel it. Split it up into several different lines and do one then wait awhile. Take a vitamin C supp and wait 45 minutes. If you don't feel anything then repeat the process. Better to be safe than sorry. If you're really that scared then go to walmart and buy a scale. Best of luck.

I can't pull up the link and I have only a few experiences with mdma so I wouldnt be able to eyeball it. If its enough to almost fill a standard size capsule then its probably.075-.125 Besides you don't know how much of it is cut with something else. Most of what I know are from my friends and fraternity brothers. My friends will take 2 points before going to the bars and redose after that and have a great time with no physical problems. Pure MDMA is safer than E since its not mixed with other shit.

Honestly it looks like over 100mg. You can't eyeball a dose though, too many factors. And I must call BULLSHIT on dopamine above me here. Pure MDMA is not more or less cut than "e". E and pure MDMA are the same exact thing. Both can be cut the same. Pure MDMA can actually be cut EASIER than a pill. At least will pills you can sort of ID them on PR. Learn ur stuff before providing harm prevention advice dopamine.

True I think it's easy to cut powder with anything. Hell, it's easy to cut anything with anything. They're looking to make a buck and may not necessarily care about your outcome. However, my friend did say he tested this batch and it came out almost clean. It's just real hard to eyeball a dose. I might just crush it up finely later today and do up half, then half later if I'm Feelin good

you need to put something in your picture for a size reference, like a penny or a ruler, in order for anyone to tell how much you have. we have no idea if this is a sandwich baggy or a tiny dimebag ziploc. sheesh. and if you have no scale, a great way to get 0.10 doses is to fill up the empty space in a Parliament cigarette filter, but make sure its crushed into powder, bcuz compressed chunks obviously will weigh more.

dude thats way more than a point. those are some decent chunks i can tell. almost 2 points it looks like

Sorry, my bad for not using a point of ref. It's a ziplock dime bag basically. Like the ones an extra button comes in. It takes up about a little of the corner.

O yea now that that dime is next to it, it looks alot less for sure. No more than 100-150mg. Perfect dose really

Yeah its looks to be in the 100-140 mg range--- although still very difficult to tell from a pic haha. Id say either drop it all at once, or drop 2/3 followed by 1/3 an hour later.

I can't pull up the link and I have only a few experiences with mdma so I wouldnt be able to eyeball it. If its enough to almost fill a standard size capsule then its probably.075-.125 Besides you don't know how much of it is cut with something else. Most of what I know are from my friends and fraternity brothers. My friends will take 2 points before going to the bars and redose after that and have a great time with no physical problems. Pure MDMA is safer than E since its not mixed with other shit.

Gary Johnson has my vote... anyyyywayyyy, stick around on bluelight, check out pillreports and learn a thing or two :) Excellent resources for this scene. Im always wary of information that is passed along by frat bros (no offense).

To many experienced users a 200mg drop followed by a redose of PURE REAGENT TESTED MDMA (see www.dancesafe.org) would prevent them from being able to function in a bar setting. Also, I promise that there would be physical side effects to a night out like that.

MDMA is a drug that truly requires an education to safely use. With MDMA (and other drugs) there tends to be this huge flow of misinformation that gets passed around. Especially now that mainstream "raves" (yes, oxymoron, i know) have become popular and every crystal or powder in passed off as "molly," and of course its all "FIRE MOLLY BRO." Meanwhile, they are all eating MDPV, methylone, piperazines, 5-MEO, etc and dont even know what pure MDMA feels like because nobody tests their shit and they just keep ignorantly buying.

Sorry to preach/derail the thread.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Jim. I actually did it all last night..didn't feel all that much to be honest. This was tested MDMA with a marquis reagant. For some reason I have always felt like I need a bigger dose than the average in order to feel anything. The effects are very clearheaded to me

Haha most of that rant was intended for dopamine dump...

Thats a bummer! was proximity of time to the last roll a factor? (such as, was this MDMA left over from the weekend or like months ago) Glad to hear that youre testing your product!

Haha most of that rant was intended for dopamine dump...

Thats a bummer! was proximity of time to the last roll a factor? (such as, was this MDMA left over from the weekend or like months ago) Glad to hear that youre testing your product!

Well I got owned by JimSteele, Sorry for the shitty info illusiondelusion.

Not owned! Just passin along info man! No ill will or superiority from me!! Thats not what this scene is all about.

just my observations on the state of the scene amongst the frat crowd. Lots of misinformation.

Last edited: