• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Please Help Me :-( Anxiety/Insomnia/No appetite

patientnurse

Greenlighter
Hey Guys. I am a 26 year old female who is a moderate user (not abuser) of XTC. My last times were on Halloween (Oct 31 2014) and and 2 weeks ago (August 9 2015). I normally wear off the side effects no more than 2 days after the roll, but the latest time was different, and I need your help.

I took 2 1/2 Pills of X which hit me quite quickly (about 20 minutes after) ingestion and I had a great night. Until the next morning, thats when hell broke loose.

First I woke up with severe dizziness and faintness which is probably due to low BP. I fixed myself by drinking tons of fluid. A few nights after, I had an anxiety attack and went to the ER. It was my first experience. Everything checked out fine.

Now, I can't sleep. I have some good days and some bad days. I've tried benadryl, melotonin, valerian, chammomile, you name the herb and I tried it. I have since quit intake of all sugar, caffeine, and foods that may trigger alertness. Nothing is working. I can cope through the day, but when night falls, I get extremely anxious even though I am SO TIRED. Also my appetite has diminished greatly and I've lost almost 10 lbs in 2 weeks.

I am also taking 5HTP, fish oils, B vitamins, and a multivitamin.

Someone please help me. Give me advice. I'm scared for my health and my focus in school. Any words will help. Also I should say I do not want to take prescription drugs, I do not want to get dependent. Please tell me this will be ok :-(

(from Homeless).

Firstly did you test what you were taking? Were they stamped pills and have you check them on Pillreports.net or ecstasydata.org?

You will be ok. I'm guessing that you either took too much MDMA or you took a high dose of something else that caused the panic attacks etc. Obviously this was a scary experience for you so every time you think about it, your going to feel bad.

Your probably stuck in a loop of your own thoughts now - day ok, nights bad. Side effects do not work like that and if you were suffering physical side effects they would be constant.

Hugs xoxo

XTC is a magical substance but the afterglow a can sometimes switch to shitty after-effects if the dose was high or the body wasn't ready to tackle it.

I feel that it could have been an ok pill, but you're snowballing right now. You're thinking about the panic attack and that's keeping you up at night, stressed/anxious.

The lack of healing sleep is causing your body to stay freaked out, adding to your stress levels.

You might find that along with the diminished appetitie, you're body is going to go into random mini shock phases. Increased or very apparent heartbeats, twinges of nervous butterflies, body tingles, twitching eyebrows.

Your body is reacting normally so please don't be too mad at it. You're doing the right thing, filling it with fluids and vitamins. I don't see much reason to continue to take the 5-htp.

Have you tried smoothies or protein shakes? It will give you the energy you need to get through the day. I would advise against any sleeping pills as your body has enough to cope with as it is, without throwing another, new drug into it, however if you honestly feel it's a good cause of action, then go see a doctor so they can prescribe something. Your body needs to take them for quite some time to get a dependency out of them, so don't worry too much about that part :)

If chamomile tea isn't helping, try hot milk. I practise yoga at night for my insomnia, however it took a few weeks of nightly sessions until my body started feeling the relaxing effects of it. Regardless of what time you are falling to sleep, setting an alarm and sticking to your normal wake up time is important.

Oviously eat healthy and stay hydrated. Get sunshine and try to exercise of some sort. Sunshine and exercise help a lot with getting your mind, body and soul back in balance.