• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

PLEASE HELP! HOW DO I SAFELY GET BACK ON MY SUBOXONE??

PLEASE HELP!
I was clean for 4 years from heroine with the help of Suboxone but unfortunately I relapsed 3 months ago and now I'm having to use every 4 hours and I cant make it to the safe waiting period of 14-16 hours between last use to safely take my suboxone without accidentally going into precipitated withdrawal which I've done before and it was the worst thing I've ever experienced! I do have quite a few 8mg pure bueprenorphine pills without the naloxone. My question is if I wait 4 hrs after my last heroin use can I safely take a dose of the pure Bupe without going into precipitated withdrawal? All I wanna do is kick and get back on my subs soo bad! If anyone has been in this predicament before and has gotten clean or back on subs and can offer some insight I'm all ears! Please help! I don't have insurance otherwise I would go to medication assisted detox.
So, I wait anywhere from 18-20 hrs. to induct on subs. You need to do the Burmese method man. Take an 8mg strip cut it into 16 pieces, take one of those pieces and use on top of it. Continue like that but everyday add another piece out of the 16 and lower your dope usage. Once you’re at 4mg, it’ll be harder for the dope to breakthrough the subs, and you should be alright by then. From there you just stick to the subs. Also bro- take a benzo (1mg clonopin works fine for me), they work wonders when getting on the subs. Helps to mask the W/D symptoms

Holy shit I haven't read any of this since I posted it! But there is some super good stuff in here thank you all for the great responses n hopefully someone who was struggling like me gets help out of it! But I ended up trying Bernese method,kratom, benzos all of it and none of it worked because of my anxiety. My girl of 12 years has a great government job n awesome insurance so we said fuk it n got married n she put me on her insurance and days later I went to medical detox in colorado at a wonderful facility but it went through about 7 days of hell! The first 3 days I don't even remember just remember getting up every couple hours wrapped in a blanket walking to the nurses station to get comfort meds. The fourth day I turned the corner then went through 3 days of the restlessness just laying in bed for days trying to sleep! But I'm proud to say I made it through and I'm now sober with the help of suboxone of course. I just got out a week ago so I'm still on about 16mgs of subs a day! If any of you are struggling please do whatever u have to do to get help!

Holy shit I haven't read any of this since I posted it! But there is some super good stuff in here thank you all for the great responses n hopefully someone who was struggling like me gets help out of it! But I ended up trying Bernese method,kratom, benzos all of it and none of it worked because of my anxiety. My girl of 12 years has a great government job n awesome insurance so we said fuk it n got married n she put me on her insurance and days later I went to medical detox in colorado at a wonderful facility but it went through about 7 days of hell! The first 3 days I don't even remember just remember getting up every couple hours wrapped in a blanket walking to the nurses station to get comfort meds. The fourth day I turned the corner then went through 3 days of the restlessness just laying in bed for days trying to sleep! But I'm proud to say I made it through and I'm now sober with the help of suboxone of course. I just got out a week ago so I'm still on about 16mgs of subs a day! If any of you are struggling please do whatever u have to do to get help!
Just curious: your girl has BCBS government plan huh? That’s *the BEST* insurance.