Please help first cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknownforareason

Greenlighter
Hello ok first I'm 20 years old and have started my cycle 2 days ago I weigh 70 kg with less than 4 % bf 5f 12 in only injected one strange of 250 test e and 100 of deca.I plan on going on a 10 week cycle of 500 test e per week and 200 deca per week BTW this is my first.cycle so please help

I already have,band yes am at 4 % bf probably less even.I did a test at a nutritionists office and it turned out that I have 2.4 kg of fat with is about 4% I have been training for.2 years.but I have already injected my self with one syrange of test and deca is intended it too late to quit deca or is it OK and if I do how.much test e should I take exactly and for how long and do you think I should take any anti estrogen with the cycle

I already have,band yes am at 4 % bf probably less even.I did a test at a nutritionists office and it turned out that I have 2.4 kg of fat with is about 4% I have been training for.2 years.but I have already injected my self with one syrange of test and deca is intended it too late to quit deca or is it OK and if I do how.much test e should I take exactly and for how long and do you think I should take any anti estrogen with the cycle

Bro, the only people at 4% bodyfat are either people in POW camps, AIDS patients, or contest shape bodybuilders.

Would you like me.to.send you a pic of.the report with it.done.several times. Anywau could.you please answer my questions cut I'm not sure what I should do

Would you like me.to.send you a pic of.the report with it.done.several times. Anyway could.you please answer my questions cut I'm not sure what I should do

Unsure as to your nutritionists method of calculation but callipers have a margin of error of around +/- 3% body fat so kinda crap for keeping track of progress.

underwater weighing is average too although those bod pods are pretty good. Bio impedance can be very good but there are a lot of factors to control such as clothing, hydration status, food intake ,jewellery, temperature etc.

I did callipers vs DEXA one time, I was 8% by calipers and 13% by DEXA , callipers tend to underestimate lean individuals which is why you get dumb body builders saying they're 2-3%. Essential fat within your cell membranes is 5% so the general consensus is that it's physiologically impossible to get lower than that.

Have you read the link I sent you..?

Don't you think you should have asked these questions BEFORE injecting compounds into your body you don't have a clue about..?

Drop the Deca.... save for another cycle... Take a reduced dose of test 125mg twice per week (total 250mg/week) reason you are only 70kgs, its your first cycle..

You don't need to jump on Estrogen control, unless there are signs you need to use it... You need some estrogen for growth, don't knock it out unnecessarily...

Eat more..

Your right...well a friend of mine advised me to take 250 test with 100 deca once every 10 days for about 7 weeks what do you think of this method

Agreed with gf here, no way you are at 4% body fat absolutely no way...
Drop the deca as mentioned before and don't dose test every 10 days your blood levels will be like a rollercoaster which leads to side effects.
Wouldn't reccomend 250mg pw personally I think it would be a waste of time since at your age your body is probably making 60-80mg pw, take off the ester weight of the test e which is 30% ish and your left with round about 175mg test and that's assuming your using pharma grade gear and not underdosed ugl gear.
I mean it's still an increase of around x2 or slightly more actual test but if your going to shut your hpta down you might as well make the most of itwithout going crazy.

If wanting to keep dosages down how about even .75 x2 per week = 375mg.

Why 250pw GF, seems quite low even if he weighs quite little, and if he is anywhere near correct even by a margin of +5%., most of that is muscle mass?

Just my opinion though but I really think you should know what your doing op before injecting yourself with powerful hormones...

Have you got a pct?

The problem is.each website I open each person I ask has a different opinion than the next but most of.them are telling me to.drop deca I do have alot of muscle mass and Im sure than my fat percentage is very low Because iv done the test many times with friends while they get normal numbers like 18 or 20 % I GET. 5 max and not don't have a pet I was told that I don't need one unless I start feeling side-effects please help and tel me what you think is best and for how long thanks

Agreed with gf here, no way you are at 4% body fat absolutely no way...
Drop the deca as mentioned before and don't dose test every 10 days your blood levels will be like a rollercoaster which leads to side effects.
Wouldn't reccomend 250mg pw personally I think it would be a waste of time since at your age your body is probably making 60-80mg pw, take off the ester weight of the test e which is 30% ish and your left with round about 175mg test and that's assuming your using pharma grade gear and not underdosed ugl gear.
I mean it's still an increase of around x2 or slightly more actual test but if your going to shut your hpta down you might as well make the most of it without going crazy.

If wanting to keep dosages down how about even .75 x2 per week = 375mg.

Why 250pw GF, seems quite low even if he weighs quite little, and if he is anywhere near correct even by a margin of +5%., most of that is muscle mass?

Just my opinion though but I really think you should know what your doing op before injecting yourself with powerful hormones...

Have you got a pct?

Hi nolys... I know 500mg/week is always recommended for a first cycle... But this is a harm reduction web-site, so I try and advise on the side of caution.. If the OP was a big c*** I probably would go for 500mg, but he's only 70kgs.... I reckon he could get away with 250mg, or 375mg like you said...

I don't believe 250mg will totally shut him down (the Deca probably will that's why I said to drop it)... I've mentioned this recently on here somewhere about LH not being totally shut down on a moderate cycle...

OP... drop the deca, run Test only 250mg-375mg whatever you want for 10 weeks... Deca will more than likely shut you down, therefore you'll need more compounds for PCT to get you started again...

I used test enthanate Im 181 cm and 20 years old I don't know how to post photos on this website. And after 10 weeks what should I Take as a pet assuming I dropped the deca

I would probably advise 375mg in this case it should still give a pretty good cycle and its not going to be an enormous amount of shutdown like gf said. I do think 250mg would be on the low side though so meet in the middle at 375mg.

Like all others have said, deca is a 19-nor and at those dosages will do next to nothing so it would do nothing bar shut you down hard.

Use photobucket and put the link you get on here and we can sort the rest out.

I used test enthanate Im 181 cm and 20 years old I don't know how to post photos on this website.

What is this, 2001?
lol.gif

كول خرا

Eat shit huh? I'm closing this thread because you either are a liar or a fool who won't listen to more experienced steroids users and bodybuilders. First cycle and 4%? You maintain 4% year a round? LOL! Bro, bodybuilders don't maintain that percentage year around. It's there and gone for the contest.

If you want to make progress and get in shape quick, stay her and listen. If you want to believe your own lies, disregard information form experienced individuals, or be a fail troll go to 4chan, bodybuilding.com, or getbig. We don't need that shit here. You will only find truth and information based on experience, science, and logic here.

Status
Not open for further replies.