• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Please help / extreme constipation

Miralax. Pour some in whatever you are drinking as it has no taste. The next day you will go to the bathroom 4 or 5 times and the day after that your body will finish cleaning itself out. It's not like diaherra. Works every single time.

Not sure if you've tried milk of magnesia, but when I called my doctor cause of constipation that lasted a week they said to take milk of magnesia and if that didn't work , go to the hospital. Fortunatly it worked. Might consider giving yourself an enema too.

miralax is always the answer. you do have to take it for a few days before it starts working, but it WILL WORK. If it doesn't, dont be scared to take 2-3x the recommended dosage.

Like everyone said miralax and also I'll do a bunch of squats and toe touch's and back bends to help get it going , also a hot wash cloth on exit point ?
Also those little stools you put your feet up on really help elimination , supposedly it's the normal position our bodies are made for , so when sitting on toilet sit up straight and have your feet up flat a few feet elevated.

OP, what's causing your constipation? Is it from opiate usage? If so, another option, although slightly uncomfortable, but probably not as uncomfortable as what you're dealing with now, is to cease taking the drug causing the problem. Your body will go into a mini-withdrawal, you will poop and then you can resume your routine. Hopefully with a few changes so this sort of thing doesn't happen again. Good luck!