PLEASE HELP effects after ketamine

James111989

Greenlighter
Hello

I need some help from experienced users

I went round a guys house I barely know and think he abused me when I was out on the first time I'd took ket!

I've known him for around 4 weeks but he's a full time drug taker. I.e. Ket, pills, coke ect. I took my brother round after it had some pills I'd got off him. We'd had some coke and alcohol, and everything was ok. He offered me and my bro some ket, and claimed it was fine he wouldn't give us anything bad. We took and and boom, I was in another world and presumably passed out for 30mins to an hour. I came round felt numb. It felt like I needed a pooh but thought nothing of it. We started chatting ect again. An hour later my bro started saying we needed to get out if his house because he's dodgey. We left a while later and and my arse felt different, like it had had somet up it (I realise this weird and funny to some but it def felt different). I got home (after taking pills, ket, and coke) and thought he had done something to me. Me and my brother both thought other people were there when we were on the ket, but he claimed it was just the 3 of us. Paranoid, I went back to his and threatened him, but he claimed nothing happened. I nearly beat him but I knew I couldn't be sure what had happened so I left and said im gonna call the police

What I'm asking is has anyone felt anything similar while on similer drugs. I.e bum felt weird. Cos coke always makes me shit, so I could of got it all wrong.

I need help because he claimed nothing happened but I'm so sure other people were there when I was tripped out, but can't prove anything. The guy could of been an ex heroin user and looked like he had aids!! Hence my worry

Any proper reply would be very welcome

You could try the psychedelic forum for input from people that have experience with ketamine and other dissosociatives, but I personally find I get pelvic floor issues with dissos. Its quite possible that you were tensing up a lot while you were in the K-hole. On the other hand some of the dissos have varying affinity for cholinergic receptors, and I don't know if they have affinity for any muscarinic cholinergic receptors in particular, but muscarinic receptors have affects on the sphincters (Muscarinic M3 antagonists help people pee by reducing sphincter tone for example). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7598283 - "In summary, ketamine profoundly inhibits muscarinic signaling".

But there is nothing wrong with getting tested either way, and some places offer free testing. I hope this was helpful. I don't want to dismiss your worries by any means, but I also don't want to encourage anxiety if the symptoms are just from all the drugs and anticholinergic effects of dissosociatives.

Coke makes me have to pooh sometimes..maybe u had a prairie dog stickin out

On my ketamine run I had serious bowel and bladder problems (had to have part of my bladder removed because of it). I know that's not particularly helpful but I hope everything is ok for you.

Thanks guys. Seriously. Your great people for helping me and taking this seriously. Take care