• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Please hear this story and help! Still messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

canada9993

Greenlighter
SWIM and his friends travelled to Vegas to party for 4 nights last weekend. They flew back home yesterday. During the 4 day/night bender, they shared and snorted a half ounce of good quality blow. They also all smoked cigs and drank alcohol the whole time. First two nights they got about 3 hours of sleep. Had an awesome time. 3rd night before going to nightclubs they decided to get some Extasy. Their limo driver brought them a gram and they snorted a line of it each and then swallowed the rest. It was white powder, they waited an hour and a half and felt nothing. Called limo driver and told him to bring E from a different source if he could. He checks around and says he found another source but that this is very strong so be careful. They buy it and parachute the whole gram, except one guy does 2 parachutes. This stuff is also white powder and had really small crystals in it. In half hour it kicks in, everybody feels it, and guy who did the two is absolutely haywire fucked up. Kept him high for nearly 12 hours and talked his face off like an auctioneer. Did not feel like an E high though, he knew it was different but really enjoyed the crazy high. They order another gram to keep it rolling but when it arrives, two of the guys shut it down. Other 3 including guy who did the most take another bump each. Fucked up for another 12 hours. Doing blow as well during the high I should mention. Completely no control to make good decisions but able to walk and talk and function. Didn't drink any water or food.

Here's where is gets very strange. The 3 guys 24 hour crazy high is finally coming off. The other two guys spent the day weirdly sick all day in the hotel. They all are gonna go to bed as they fly out in the morning. Out of nowhere, one of the 2 guys who were hungover and hurting all day, one side of his face goes numb and skin droops as if he is having a stroke. His leg also goes numb and gains a fast irregular heart beat. The other hungover guy sees this and has a panic attack instantly and heart races thinking he's gonna die too. They go to the hospital because this is 24 hours since they took the single 150mg parachute. The guy who did the most and who stayed high for 24 hours starts coming down, his anxiety issues flare up fearing everybody did bad dirty drugs and this induces a panic/heart attack. Loses vision for ten seconds, heart beating so fast it felt like it would explode, feeling faint. He rushes himself to the hospital to join other two. I believe this is all to do with anxiety as the other two out of 5 guys don't feel any of this even though they are scared we all took dirty drugs and could die. The guy who has the random stroke symptoms I can't explain, it went away after 30 min and the hospital didn't take it seriously. The 3 in hospital all have heart pain and get calmed down and IV saline flush treatment. Blood test shows cocaine and meth but Doctor didn't get into more details. They are dismissed after their heart rates are back to normal and they catch their plane three hours after being released. On the plane during flight the guy who did the most also suffers the same stroke thing as the other guy did, irregular fast heart and face/lips go completely numb. Chewed a hole through his lip. Lasted half hour same as other guy. Plane ride was pure hell for everybody, heat flashes and cold sweats. Since the hospital we are also still tweaking randomly, hearing weird things, the odd visual. Eyes vibrating, trouble reading or communicating properly. Still constant short breath, heart pain and random shooting cramps throughout the body. Maybe this was from fatigue and dehydration because at that point they haven't slept for 40 hours. That night they finally sleep even though still feeling very weird physically and ill.

Woke up today with only slight improvement, still felt symptoms all day including slight heart cramps (although they have improved) and also pain behind right side of ear for one guy. It's been 2.5 days since taking whatever it was. And they're still feeling fucked up physically, weak and stupid. Some guys worse than others. Also feeling the classic depressed/low symptoms as well. Trying to keep it together here. Please help my friends.

Has anybody experienced anything like this? What the hell did they do that keeps a guy rolling this long. Very scared permanent damage has been caused but hoping to fully recover. Lessons learned and hope other learn from these dumbass mistakes.

Hard to say what either of the substances you took were but if the doctor said it was meth then it must've been some time of amphetamine ,but that doesn't exactly narrow it down

If I had to guess I'd say maybe the guys who had the face drooping had seretonin syndrome, as it can cause loss of muscle coordination. As for the rest of you it could be the same or just anxiety/ bodily stress from a Coke and booze bender with minimal sleep.

We're the face droppin guys on any meds like anti depressants? They can cause seretonin syndrome when mixed.

Best advice I could give is to get checked at the hospital, as I'm not a doctor and am merely guessing. Eat good, drink lots of water, get plenty of sleep and im guessing the symptoms will subside in a few days.

Last edited:
Could have been MDA, the roll lasts unbelievably long, the standard dose is around 100mg(making your doses very large if that were the case) and is far more neurotoxic than MDMA (extacy). Has been known to cause brutal hangovers when abused, some lasting several days. This is a shot in the dark but it would make sense.

Last edited:
Welcome to Bluelight, we don't use swim, so please edit your post and sorry, but Substance identification is not allowed either.
Could have been meth or some research chemical. It's impossible to tell without a lab analysis.

Trusting your limo driver in vegas! Lol he probably made so much money off you guys!

Yes, please no 'SWIM' or 'my dog' or other such nonsense. Use first person narrative.

It's really pretty dangerous to mix cocaine and methamphetamine together, they're both stimulants, but they work in different ways which can be very confusing to your brain. The stroke/numbness sounds typical of a cocaine overdose, wise choice to go to the hospital, as a cocaine overdose can be fatal.

Like others have said, the drugs could have also been RC stims or cut with them, it's really impossible for any of us to know. I'll keep this thread open a little bit longer, but please edit your post to remove the 'Swims'.

I was going to say meth, but no one can say for sure and speculation is harmful, but the fact y'all tested positive for meth leads me to believe your driver found you more MA, vs. MDMA.

Buy a test kit to test your drugs next time before you go out to party.

The guys with the stroke like symptoms most likely had an transient ischemic attack.

They should definitely get checked by a cardiologist as soon as possible!

Stomach Cramps from Coke

Someone I know gets these annoying and uncomfortable stomach cramps a few minutes after taking coke a the first few lines. She continues to use, but it really takes most of the fun out of it. its like her stomach becomes tight and the nerve endings om her stomach become very sensitive and tender. We've tried various suppliers, and the only time she's OK when she's at her home country of Bolivia. Me thinks that they are adding something nasty to it here in Europe, but we dont know what. Would e be interested in hearing if anyone else had the same problems, and whether they've been able to beat it. Oh by the way, she does not drink alcohol, so this will heighten her senses. W've ordered on of those test isolation kit,but still waiting for arrival.

Someone I know gets these annoying and uncomfortable stomach cramps a few minutes after taking coke a the first few lines. She continues to use, but it really takes most of the fun out of it. its like her stomach becomes tight and the nerve endings om her stomach become very sensitive and tender. We've tried various suppliers, and the only time she's OK when she's at her home country of Bolivia. Me thinks that they are adding something nasty to it here in Europe, but we dont know what. Would e be interested in hearing if anyone else had the same problems, and whether they've been able to beat it. Oh by the way, she does not drink alcohol, so this will heighten her senses. W've ordered on of those test isolation kit,but still waiting for arrival.

Next time you should open your own threat instead of going off topic in an existing one.

Could she be snorting too strongly so that she end up with a large amount of cocaine in her mouth and then sinking it? I could imagine that "eating" just small amounts of cocaine could result in an uncomfortable stomach.

Reading the things you took, the quantities and symptoms you and your friends had, you should go to the doctor or hospital to have some exams , like ECG and other things like that !
If you are all feeling better , then the danger might be over but all those symptoms are not to be taken too lightly and some good exams would not be a bad thing , just to make sure everything is alright , although it seems it happened afew days ago already .
Be careful with all those drugs ,especialy as some are not really good to mix with others, especialy in big quantities !
Also, be careful when you buy some drugs from an unknown person , especialy when none of your friends has tested them before , you can't be sure of what they are giving you !
You took several risks doing all that , so maybe it will be an experience that will show you that even if drugs can be fun, they can also be dangerous and the basic harm reduction precautions are always a good thing to start with !
I wish you all to get better soon guys !

The guys with the stroke like symptoms most likely had an transient ischemic attack.

They should definitely get checked by a cardiologist as soon as possible!

Why would you say someone suffering a TIA should see a cardiologist? Don't you mean a neurologist?

Yes, of course...you are right.
Even better would be a hospital with a stroke unit.

didn't read OP but saw the word MDA, I went crazy off MDA once, those things are extremely neurotoxic at best.

OK, unless the OP sends me an edited version of his original post where SWIM is not used, this thread is getting closed, and will remain closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.