• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Please give an opinion- long-term patient with questions no one else can answer

How long so you soak it for? Seems like you'd need a large amount of isopropyl alcohol.
I just soaked for maybe 5min. then when all the iso evaporates and there is a water layer off I poured off the water, the iso part would have visual crystals in it and the water part was mostly a tar like substance that didn’t seem to have any activity to it…but yea the price of iso is crazy these days, you might be able to dilute it to 70/80% but I have t tried that

effing huge mistake taking 3 more OPMS gold, all shakes and stuff. I was not tryiong to get intoxicated lol just not be miserable and have high blood pressure. DXM too but not a dose to get intoxicated, regular dose is 20ML which is 30mg and I took 40ML thinking it was children's version. I coulda swore serotonin syndrome was coming on, I am trying now to shut that shoit down with 10mg valium.
effing stupid, the goal here was not intoxicated but avoiding the dangerous high BP and heart rate of withdrawal.
I will definitely report later to let you know what happened. An hour and it seems to be getting better, no faiinting, seizures, or stuff like that.
I am praying that I will sleep tonight and that it continues to at least keep my blood pressure under control.

It's ironic that in order to make my meds - which I don't get high on- last the month, I have to take garnage like this just to avoid BP, insomnia etc.
Like, FORCED to get intoxicated which is very much how I feel right now instead of just my regular meds where I'd be leading a productive evening.

I just soaked for maybe 5min. then when all the iso evaporates and there is a water layer off I poured off the water, the iso part would have visual crystals in it and the water part was mostly a tar like substance that didn’t seem to have any activity to it…but yea the price of iso is crazy these days, you might be able to dilute it to 70/80% but I have t tried that

I would think you'd want to soak it for at least 24-48 hours 🤯

Phew, that was rough, but goddang if it's close to 48 Hours without any meds and only kratom shakes a little. I watched Vanishing Point for a while today (click through the ads, it's not a scam or anything...https://fmoviesgo.to/watch-movie/vanishing-point-1971-full-12222.2510032)

I mean I am pumped full o Kratom, but this is holding the demons at bay from a 200mg oxy a day habit. I slept. I am depressed (normal), anxious about how that refill will go tomorrow (normal), but I am blown away that WD's haven't truly kicked in except for some bathroom stuff (probably just kratom).

So down to 21 hours. This blows. There should at least be some way local support can get you through 2 days of WD so you can sort your life out. Hand out methadone clinic and bupe clinic info or some shit, I don't know. But this is suffering we can easily fix even at the local level.

Thank you all for your perspective and thoughts.
I'm determined to get at least my physical space cleaned up, I have an absurd number of hobbies and just wanted to extend an open ended offer to help anyone find a new passion or thing to devote some energy to.
I was able to sort out my issues and of course feel better, but this experience has taught me that I have better things to obsess over.