• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Please, Everybody Be Careful

Cateturry3turrycan

Bluelighter
I lost somebody extremely important to me today. She was in recovery. But had slippped back onto the needle. We think that the H she bought was actually Fentanyl because she didn't do very much and she had a tolerance built back up. This stuff is terrible, I hope whoever it is facilitating the smuggling of this shit into the U.S. knows the wrong girl just got killed because of it. What makes Bluelight such an amazing escape for me is the people here know what I'm going through when it comes to addiction.

So you all will be the first to know what slipping back into an old habit is like, and just how easy it is. I don't do Boi, but I've lurked for so manyyears that I know many of you guys who do use it like you all are family. Even if I've never so much as talked to you on here.
Just be careful right now, and if you have any suspicion your stuff isnt what its supposed to be. PLEASE come ask the Bluelighters...

You all mean alot to me, and to the mods I'm sorry if this post doesnt meet guidelines, I'm not really sure right now if it does. I completely understand if this is moved or taken down.

I love you guys

Sorry to hear that dude.

Really is a terrible time to be using opioids with pharmaceuticals becoming less available through legitimate sources, illegitimate counterfeits everywhere and a lot of the heroin being fent..

I think I saw DIY fentanyl test kits online a few days ago for fairly reasonable price. I would suggest anyone using street grade product to have a look for something like that.

Narcan too.

I'm so sorry. This happened to one of my best friends over 2 years ago. She was in a serious downward spiral. She had been addicted to heroin and the needle years before, but was doing other drugs (including benzos) at the time. One day she got some heroin and ODd and died, when we got the toxicology report back, it was fentanyl.

Sorry for your loss. <3 Indeed, everyone be careful. These days there is fentanyl everywhere. Besides that, there is well-known terrible phenomenon of dying when relapsing after getting off, because for one thing, you will need FAR less since you don't have tolerance anymore, and for another, there are studies showing that you actually get affected by the drug (any drug actually) more in less "normal" situations.

I have never done H, I've grown up around friends who one by one got on pain pills, then abused them, couldnt afford them, then found Heroine. My dad now free bases it, as bad as I know things are getting on the street, I'm a meth addict, I have been for years. So what am I to say?

All I know is that coming off of meth means I'm an asshole, and sleep for 2 days straight.

People coming off H say they feel like their insides are trying to turn into their outsides. Sleep is impossible, and nothing stays down.. I guess I got lucky, in a relative way, that I always enjoyed the uppers more than the downers. This girl wasn't close to me, although we hung out. But only through mutual friends.

But my best friends girl was there yesterday to watch it happen. I just, know after digging into some research about it that fentanyl is so dangerous that literally holding a gram in your hand will guarantee kill you.

WHY would ANYONE need such a strong drug? What was the purpose for it? I'm just, a little off the deep end I guess. Beccause I've had this core group of 4 friends, we all have drug problems, we all have not done what we should have done in life. But we have each other. Just as those who have no one can log on and have access to everyone of the bluelighters, I started doing a little bit of thinking.

How many lives has this forum directly saved? I remember a few years back seeing a thread pop up in all caps where the guy was freaking out asking what he needed to do for an overdose.

On one hand, why would you go to a forum for this and not the hospital.. on the other hand, I used to be 16 and scared of anyone knowing anything. I dont remember how it turned out, I got lost on page 50 of the replies.

I just notice that everyone jumps all in when someone needs help on here. I just will absolutely find myself on a rampage if one of our fellow H users gets taken out by this shit. I'm a methhead. and I promise you,we do not give up.

We keep going. Probably until we are no longer effective at going cause weneed sleep... but still.. its the effort that they need to be worried about.
Sorry, I usually don't rant but I got extra lit tonight, Ican't handle thinking aboutthings. WHich is hilarious because thats all I'm fucking doing right now.

this shit..it bothers me.

Why would people profit off of fentanyl like they do?

Why theFUCK havent they been locked up? Its all about the money isnt it?

I hate the world right now.
Im sorry

It is about the money. Unscrupulous people just don't give a fuck. Fentanyl and its analogues are either easily available or many times cheaper to produce than heroin. It's either real fentanyl, and it's the cartels, or it's fentanyl analogues, so it's Chinese labs, people buying them from there for 50 times cheaper than heroin.

Looking back now that I've gathered my thoughts, rested, and ate a good meal, I apologise for ranting earlier. It hardly makes any sense and reminds me of the one guy we had who came on asking for advice, ranting, then getting very angry with all of us.

I can assure you I over did it this past week, I guess its my coping mechanism. I had gone looking through the tribute forum to fallen Bluelighters and just wanted to say what I needed about things. Her funeral was today and seeing her parents has made me think about getting off drugs. Maybe soon.

Thank you all.

I don't think anyone felt anything negative towards your posts, I thought it was a good reminder. It's entirely understandable you would be upset and post about it. I appreciate you coming here to make the post. Nothing to apologize for. ❤

id like to state for the public that, all lurkers should infact register and never be afraid to post somthing, ive learned a few things, and while mainly signing up to do just that, have been able to share more knowledge than i could have thought, and 99% of bluelight will usually responde with positivity, and those that don't don't neccesarily last too long, no one's ever really judgmental unless safety is a concern, and even then i cant ever say i've ever had a negative experience on bluelight i've only had the oppertunity to learn, share and make friends ^^

It's true, we won't bite. :)

As someone who lurked for literally almost a decade before finally registering this year, I can tell you its quite a big deal feeling comfortable enough to do that. You have to realize the majority of people who come on here aren't legally of age to do what they're doing, and dont want anything to get to their parents.

Atleast that was my initial reason for not registering. Then it became because I didnt think I'd contribute anything useful... Then it became procrastination..

I was a professional lurker.

Thank China. This is another way of weaponizing drugs and exporting them to places that you are trying to destroy. Kind of like Opium wars, 2.0. It is no accident that within a few short years, China has been producing a wide variety of drugs for the black market, including all the fent analogues that began to be super easy to get starting in about 2013. Back then, I was buying acetyl-Fentanyl by the 5 gram batch, and it was only a couple of hundred bucks back then. If someone REALLY wanted to do something about the drug problem, they would. There are too many people making huge bank and I believe that problems like people dying from ODs and the like are almost a secondary function of this "trade". This all didn't happen by accident, and it will continue, again, not by accident. There is a greater, long game being played here, and it isn't just the drug immersion. In other words, anyone with a functioning brain might ask themselves, "Why is it that everything I am encouraged to eat, do, think and act very unhealthy for me? It's almost as if it's being done on purpose". Yeah...perhaps...