Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Please enlighten me!

notocomedown

Bluelighter
Psychic Abilities, Empathy, Telepathy & MDMA

Hi guys.. i WAS a user of ecstasy. I abused Ecstasy and regret it.

Why is it MDMA/Ecstasy called as an Empathogenic drug? Empathogenic, from the root word, Empathy. I'm really curious about it because as i was reading about Psychic Abilities in some website and Empathy is one of a "Psychic Abilities".

The exact meaning of Empathy in that website is; "Empathy is one of a range of Psychic abilities. Empathy is the Psychic ability to sense and feel the emotions of others. Someone who has the gift of empathy is known as an empath. An empath can sense the energy and emotions of people, animals and all living things. An empath can resonate the same energy and emotion. This can be problematic if someone is suffering illness, fear, sorrow or other negative emotions as these are soaked up by the empath. The empath in turn will feel ill, fearful and sad.

Empaths also have the ability to 'read' the past, present, and future of someone if a strong enough connection is made to a sitter."

So guys, i know this is really weird but when I was using Ecstasy before, I think i can easily sense and REALLY feel the emotions of others. I remember my friend asking me If I can feel the way he feels.. and I remember one time when me and my friends were rolling in my house and one of my friends I can tell is not in a good mood that time and ended up I felt the same way. I had a lot of experiences like that but i don't bother to tell all the stories here.

I remember when i was rolling I was thinking some things and one of my friends says EXACTLY what i was thinking. it was mind blowing.
and one time one of my friends says "i think someone will stay in the bathroom" and one of my other friends, stayed in the bathroom for hours while rolling. i was like what the !@*#

Enlighten me if someone experience this.. sorry but i have this natural psychic and mind reading thing :p NO JOKE

share your experiences…. feel free to send me a private message

Last edited:
Well, yeah. MDMA open you up to your emotions much more than you would normally be able to while sober, empathy being one of the main emotions affected IMO. With MDA this is much less pronounced, but on MDMA you can bond with someone you HATE. Not always a good thing IMO, the feelings tend to be quite fake especially after you've come down

Well, yeah. MDMA open you up to your emotions much more than you would normally be able to while sober, empathy being one of the main emotions affected IMO. With MDA this is much less pronounced, but on MDMA you can bond with someone you HATE. Not always a good thing IMO, the feelings tend to be quite fake especially after you've come down

hi folley, can you elaborate about MDMA that you can bond with someone you hate? and i think everything's fake when you're on drugs. so, do you think everything i feel, also feels the other person with me?

Let me answer that with a story i read here on BL..

Once, after a rave, some asshole mugged someone else, stealing their coat or something of the sort. Weeks later that BLer saw the same person at a house party, and since he was highly under the influence of MDMA, instead of trying to avoid him or confront him he simply went up and asked why he would do something so mean... and apparently they hit it off and became friends lmao.

so, do you think everything i feel, also feels the other person with me?

Not sure what you mean by this?

Let me answer that with a story i read here on BL..

Once, after a rave, some asshole mugged someone else, stealing their coat or something of the sort. Weeks later that BLer saw the same person at a house party, and since he was highly under the influence of MDMA, instead of trying to avoid him or confront him he simply went up and asked why he would do something so mean... and apparently they hit it off and became friends lmao.

Not sure what you mean by this?

oh well i think it depends, because before when i was high on MDMA.. i can still control it.. like i can still ignore people. seriously, I'm not that friendly when i'm on ecstasy. lol. sorry i meant, so do you think they feel the same way? like if i'm on a bad mood, they're on a bad mood also?

i remember i was thinking about things and my friend says something about the thing i was thinking. I'm not sure if he knew what i was thinking?? seriously this empathy and telepathy thing here is unbelievable….. i remember 1 time, i was thinking to drink a water because i was so hydrated and JUST ABOUT to ask for a water and my friend pass the water. like how does she know that? its like we are all mind readers when we are on ecstasy/mdma

You should be able to change the thread name through the Advanced Edit feature, I see the title of the thread is changed though but the name is the same so I'm guessing you already tried that though..

I do intensely empathize with people around me on MDMA, although they'd usually have to be someone I knew or was getting to know.. there is just a emotional connection that can come over people on MDMA, something I think would have to do with the Oxytocin release

i remember 1 time, i was thinking to drink a water because i was so hydrated and JUST ABOUT to ask for a water and my friend pass the water. like how does she know that? its like we are all mind readers when we are on ecstasy/mdma

I think you meant DEhydrated..and signs of this are recognized physically by people (sweating, muslce twitches, etc). There's no telepathy here, just someone who saw u need water.

I think you meant DEhydrated..and signs of this are recognized physically by people (sweating, muslce twitches, etc). There's no telepathy here, just someone who saw u need water.

yup i meant DEhydrated. I know this is sound stupid but. It ALWAYS happens. like someone beside me, we suddenly looked at each other and ask "did you feel that" like i know whats in her mind or something..

yup i meant DEhydrated. I know this is sound stupid but. It ALWAYS happens. like someone beside me, we suddenly looked at each other and ask "did you feel that" like i know whats in her mind or something..

You realize feeling dehydrated is just to be lacking water and feeling thirsty...? It has nothing to do with telepathy. Your friend probably just saw you sweating so offerred water. Nothing telepathic going on here.

Last edited:
You realize feeling dehydrated is just be lacking water and feeling thirsty...? It has nothing to do with telepathy. Your friend probably just saw you sweating so offerred water. Nothing telepathic going on here.

i know i know.. but all the time? like im ABOUT to ask for a LIGHTER and someone will give me lighter.

okay then lets forget the telepathy here. so why does mdma is an empathogenic drugs? it says empathy is to sense and feel the emotions of others

okay then lets forget the telepathy here. so why does mdma is an empathogenic drugs? it says empathy is to sense and feel the emotions of others

Because that's what it does...? I feel a connection and compassion for others around me. That's what empathy is.

is it true that if someone is in bad mood you will also feel bad?

To an extent - yes. I've had people ruin my buzz with shitty vibes and other's bring me back up with good vibes. It's kind of a part of the whole 'we rave as one' culture IMO.

To an extent - yes. I've had people ruin my buzz with shitty vibes and other's bring me back up with good vibes. It's kind of a part of the whole 'we rave as one' culture IMO.

like how they ruined it? like they literally f*cking with you? or is it just their aura/vibe?

OFF TOPIC but since im talking now to a moderator, how to notify if someone replies here?

like how they ruined it? like they literally f*cking with you? or is it just their aura/vibe?

OFF TOPIC but since im talking now to a moderator, how to notify if someone replies here?

Some people have fucked with me yeah. One guy stole my jacket by pretending I was attacking him, then walked away with it. Killed my buzz for a while. I find that aura/vibes can make or break a roll. Good vibes are a necessity to getting the best out of the experience.

I don't really understand your second question.

Look up the role of Oxytocin in the human body, it regulates emotional bonding with others and is most known for it's role in bringing mothers closer to their children through breast milk. Another chemical that likely has some effect would be Prolactin, but I think this has much more to do with that "orgasmic" feeling than the empathy you mention.

MDMA's effects on Oxytocin and Prolactin are rather unique, even MDA doesn't come all that close in replicating the effects. MDMA brings an intensely emotional connection with other people and I really think that has to do mainly with Oxytocin

Some people have fucked with me yeah. One guy stole my jacket by pretending I was attacking him, then walked away with it. Killed my buzz for a while. I find that aura/vibes can make or break a roll. Good vibes are a necessity to getting the best out of the experience.

I don't really understand your second question.

do you think pure mdma can damage the brain? here in our town, the mainstream ecstasy are the ones in capsule.. it's called FLY HIGH. color green. i think the capsules have meth in it or maybe RC.. after i roll like after 2 hours im paranoid. like i wanna jump off the building lol. i thought everyone's talking shit about me. ef that!