Please define pill identifying

Tasha001

Greenlighter
Im really confused. I keep getting told were not allowed to identify pills on this site while im asking for insight on how a medication works, possible reverse actions of it, how serious it is ect. I was under the impression pill identifying was saying "This pill looks like this, says these letters, says these numbers. What pill is it?"? I don't understand why my thread was closed and it cant be explained how a medication works how it can go wrong and if its a serious medication. I am saying what the pill is. At first i said the wrong name because apparently it covered many different medications so i google searched it with the color and shape etc to get what the medication was (basically identified the pill on Google) and clarified what medication i was referring to.
Can someone please explain! Am I under the wrong impression on what it means to identify a pill or am I just wording what I'm asking completely wrong??

I believe you identified the pill as Clonazepam? Just google that. There's a wealth of information on google about it, some here on BL but maybe harder to use our search engine.

It's mainly anti-anxiety, a benzodiazepine with short onset and quite short half life (doesn't last as long) compared to others. All benzos are addictive but addiction may take some time to set in. Lots of people abuse Clonazepam.

Yeah, it's essentially a sleeping pill, that some people use to relax.
If it is clonazepam, it isn't of huge concern (in my opinion) as far as drugs of potential abuse go. Addiction to benzodiazepines (that class of drugs) is serious, but taking a clonazepam every now and then is not something i would consider extremely serious.

As for why your thread was closed, it is worth having a look at the rules of both the sub-forum your thread was in, as well as the Bluelight User Agreement.
There is essentially a rule in all threads at bluelight that we cannot identify drugs for people by sight or description (of said drug) as this may be erroneous and therefore potentially dangerous or detrimental, and against bluelight's aim of providing harm reduction information.
I didnt close your thread, but can assume that is the reason why. What stonehappymonday says is correct - there is plenty of information available online on Clonazepam.
Anyway, don't let a closed thread scare you off - welcome to bluelight, anyway. <3

Thanks! I was looking on google originally but was having a hard time understanding the stuff i was finding. Im not good with meds! Lol but i really appreciate the explanation :)

Tasha, if you feel like you would just like some support for all the issues you are facing with your step-daughter you are welcome to start a thread for that in the The Dark Side subforum (TDS). Many of our members may be a ble to offer insight both from a parental perspective as well as through the eyes/mind/experience of a young person. <3