Please, can someone help me with E and my relationship?

XOXO_Kimmy

Bluelighter
Does anyone have any advice please?
My boy friend and i first tried E back in the early part of summer. when we did it it was just us at his house listening to all kinds of music while the TV caused chaos in our heads. we were close and did all the fun things couples do on E. Over all i loved it and to me it was something we shared...just the two of us.
Then we stopped for about a month and a half to two months.
When we started back up it was in his new place, but it still was something that we liked to share with each other.
now the past 10 or more times we have rolled it hasn't been the same. He's really into these DJ and all of this loud club music....he wants to have a bunch of people over when he rolls....he does all he can like vicks and pills to extend his roll....it's just not the same.
The E make my body feel good but when i look at what it doing to our relationship i want to cry. When i try tlaking to him he tells me to stop trying to put limits on him and to stop trying to change him....I just want rolling to be like what it was.....
Does anyone have any advice please?
XOXO
Kimmy

roll vs. relatioship
Make sure you take e for what it is: a drug. It is not a relationship enhancer and if you are or were using it as one, i would suggest you stop.
If the best part of being with him was being on drugs together, then i think you should look at the real relationship you have with each other.
You can feel close to almost anyone when you are rolling. The thing about a good relationship is that you have someone who makes you feel awesome all the time. (Without drugs)
All relationships evolve into different things, and maybe you two just need to find a new thing to share.

roll vs. relatioship
Make sure you take e for what it is: a drug. It is not a relationship enhancer and if you are or were using it as one, i would suggest you stop.
If the best part of being with him was being on drugs together, then i think you should look at the real relationship you have with each other.
You can feel close to almost anyone when you are rolling. The thing about a good relationship is that you have someone who makes you feel awesome all the time. (Without drugs)
All relationships evolve into different things, and maybe you two just need to find a new thing to share.

Well Kimmy what I have to say you might not want to hear....
frown.gif
....But it seems like he is doing what he wants to do when he rolls....and you are trying to recapture what was wiht rolling......My philosophy about rolling is that it is ever changing, for awhlie you like it a certain way, than that gets boring and you either give it or explore other ways to enjoy the roll.....it seems that your boyfriend is doing that so why dont you.....explore different avenues....You mihgt be suprised with what you find.... I know personally Ihave greatly evolved since my first roll and actually my rolls are better thatn they were to start with.....but that is becuase i have found new and exciting ways to experience the roll...
As far as rolling by yourselves....that will happen again, remember doing the same thing all the time gets boring, but doing different things tends to bring back the old ones too, and usually brings them back better than before....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

One final thought....Dont stress about it so much. If he is doing something he enjoys when rolling, be happy for him and find something that you enjoy to do while rolling, remember it is all about what you make of it....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hope this helps...Peace.....RuRu

roll vs. relatioship

roll vs. relatioship

roll vs. relatioship

roll vs. relatioship

i totally agree with DeeGoldie... although u posted a zillion... just kiddin
wink.gif
.. stupid computers.. buy anywayz... it sounds like you have a "chemically bonded" relationship (bonded by drugs and not alot of true feelings), but i don't know.... i have had these relationships and they just don't work and are shallow. before i start any relationship with anyone the rolls or does any drugz, i do stuff with them sober and build a relationship upon that... and if you do happen to roll together it makes it *so* much better. my advice is lay off the drugz for awhile and see where you both stand.

WEll.. I agree with these people that E is a drug and not a relationship enhancer but.. maybe he's just going through a phase...I used to ALWAYS want a whole bunch of people- become friends with everyone at a rave and keep on dancing,.. now I am so much into just sitting- and giving people massages, talking, relaxing.. so hey you never know. He could get bored of the phase he is in now. In the mean time I suggest, YOU have fun without worrying so much and stop telling him about it cause most likely- he would get annoyed. PLUR
hope this helps.

I'll put in my advice if it really matters to any who indeed read it. Since Ecstasy affects the serotonin in the brain there is bond to be a mood change. What i'm trying to say is serotonin affects different functions such as your mood, how you sleep, eat and all of that stuff. First of all have you noticed any signs of affected sleep, a change in rations of food. Has his personality offsetted since he's been using it. If so then that could possibly be your problem. I myself have not been in a (serious) relationship while using E. Though I could see how he would become like that. E is social drug (which I believe is) It makes you want to be with literally millions of people, it brings a piece out of you that makes you want to interact, and socialize with as many people as possible. So my final conclusion would be that your signicant other has been affected by the socialization of the drug, and now has developed a new characteristic. What about you, how do you feel? Do you wish to be the intimate couple that you and your man used to be? Well try a calm, romantic approach with him. Invite him over for dinner, candlelight, and a movie. Put on some Barry Manalow on and just let the rift take both of you over.
Hope to be of some kind of help.
PLUR
PEACE
DisSy
------------------
"Entheogens gives Drugs a good name."

I'll put in my advice if it really matters to any who indeed read it. Since Ecstasy affects the serotonin in the brain there is bond to be a mood change. What i'm trying to say is serotonin affects different functions such as your mood, how you sleep, eat and all of that stuff. First of all have you noticed any signs of affected sleep, a change in rations of food. Has his personality offsetted since he's been using it. If so then that could possibly be your problem. I myself have not been in a (serious) relationship while using E. Though I could see how he would become like that. E is social drug (which I believe is) It makes you want to be with literally millions of people, it brings a piece out of you that makes you want to interact, and socialize with as many people as possible. So my final conclusion would be that your signicant other has been affected by the socialization of the drug, and now has developed a new characteristic. What about you, how do you feel? Do you wish to be the intimate couple that you and your man used to be? Well try a calm, romantic approach with him. Invite him over for dinner, candlelight, and a movie. Put on some Barry Manalow on and just let the rift take both of you over.
Hope to be of some kind of help.
PLUR
PEACE
DisSy
------------------
"Entheogens gives Drugs a good name."