• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Please can somebody help me find my Fetty

dalpat077

Bluelighter
As per the title.

Here some background:

Using methanol I ran 5 xDurogesic patches through the extraction process and I 100% sure that I got it all out theoretical total 84mg.

Evaporate the methanol until there was maybe 5 ml left over. Used to piss about with it by putting a drop or six using an eye dropper under my tongue and waiting for it to be absorbed and/ for the come up which was wild.

And here’S the fuck up:

I wanted to be sure that the effects were not from the methanol but from the Fentanyl so made up a batch of Citric Acid, and mixed that with high proof Vodka, then mixed the 5ml of the methanol/ Fentanyl solution as above with this. And the resultant end product does nothing at all. Does not seem to want to be absorbed (unlike the methanol mixture which took about 20 minutes to “dissapear” sublingual and by that point the effects were mind boggling to say the least). I have even tried ingesting some of Vodka/Citric Acid solution but it tastes so vile that by body rejects it in absolutely spectacular fashion hurling it up with force.

Hopefully that all makes sense and is clearly detailed.

Anybody think that there is still Fentanyl in the VodkaCitric Acid final solution?I mean worst case scenario if there is I suppose I could use a metric tot as. A normal drink e.g. Vodka, Lime, and Lemonade. The problem I think is that I made the Citric Acid too strong hence it tasting so vile and being rejected. Either that or my body no longer keen on neat Vodka (last drink I had was over two years ago so this being the first and maybe a bit of an overkill and shock to the system).

Point is I need at the Fentanyl assuming it’s still there. Cannot see as how it could have evaporated with the Methanol? Anybody think it viable to try and evaporate off the VodkaCitric Acid to try get back to square onethen reconstitute with methanol?

Any fancy way of getting the Fentanyl to fall out of this ghastly Vodka Citric Acid solution? This a classic case of if it ain’t broke don’t try fix it or fuck it up. The Fent is either a base or a salt (patches contain both)

Use only matrix type fent,vut bucally.work perfect in matter of 20min all dissolvedbthrough the gums(around50percent ba).never used to prepare some extract from this.but think ,that ethanol method can dissolve better than citric.

Use only matrix type fent,vut bucally.work perfect in matter of 20min all dissolvedbthrough the gums(around50percent ba).never used to prepare some extract from this.but think ,that ethanol method can dissolve better than citric.
Meh. I already got all the Fent.out of the patches using methanol that not the problem it seems as though something happened to it after extraction and mixing the extraction with the other shit. In its current form it’s just not useable nor pleasant in taste. And I thought methanol tasted bad. Nothing compare to this mixture that’s for sure. At least my body did not reject the methanol is the point and zi dunno why I Mucked about with it as the initial extraction could not have been more erfectdunno what I was thinking.And as these were legit prescription patches they wereFUCK expensive so I cannot repeat my little experiment sad part I got gallons of methanol left over Fent. Free.

Am wondering if evaporating off theVodka/Citric Acid wouldwork. Suppose only one way to find out. But I reckon 25ml of this VokaCitric Acid combination will take forever to evaporate and who knows what’s gonna be left. And of course with eachffuck around the solutions will be becoming less concentrated thus losing Fent.

Try and see.don't even to go hooked to that.avyear nightmare was enough