• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Please ANY TELE - MAT service to get suboxone prescription over web? Are they scams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmredux

Bluelighter
I need subox bad i am about to hit a wall of shit going just shy of light speed. Edge of a black hole stari g at spaghettification....
I want off my pain meds, I am almost out, can't get refilled for weeks, and if I can't get to work and take care of business I am going to lose everything.
Im desperate, if anyone can help with anything let me know, all providers within 50 miles said no. I have no trouble in my past, zero street drug, just a pain patient who can't take this anymore.
I don't want to be sick and get back on the horse after suffering 2 weeks, i just want to be safe and not sick.i would be fine with a single month of subox, i don't have any way to get it!

Please help me anyone!

Hi I’m a pain patient too (well a little different because I actually have been in trouble in the past ect) Anyways I’ve been where you are for sure, a lot actually. I’ve never been on subox actually
Could you maybe get a hold of some kratom for the time being until you are ready to figure out your next steps of what you want to do? Kratoms not perfect but can definitely help more than nothing

Not sure if you live in the USA but it's so easy to get the shit now due to the opiate crisis and the laws have changed where virtually any doctor or nurse practitioner can prescribe Suboxone.
Law's are different all over the world. That being said look into the laws in your country regarding obtaining those medications.
I would not recommend ordering Suboxone or Methadone 'online' because it's either a scam or fentanyl or some unknown research compound stamped with the brand.

Try reaching out to a local 'state health' clinic, wouldn't hurt to just ask.

We don't really encourage the idea of getting anything from the net.

Please let me or one of the other moderators know if you need further help in getting you some numbers or someone to call (like a hotline) to get further help regarding getting help.

Status
Not open for further replies.