• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Please advice on Clonazepam and Xanax dose

Sugarman0

Greenlighter
Am getting100-190 pills of 2 mg Clonazepam and 190 0.5 mg Xanax pills, ... am a one week clean from benzo’s .. I also smoke weed regularly . Any advice on how to use them? Should I mix them ? How much should I take a daily?

I'd go Xanax --> Clonaze because clonazepam is a bit weaker, and use the least you can manage working down.. what you see yourself needing if you started Xanax? Like if 6mg could last, get that down to 2mg by end of the 190 and then go 4mg clonazepam, 2mg, break in halfs for 1mg towards last few days and stop? That's a rough outline how I'd approach this...

you're one week clean too and I wont pry too much, dont mean to patronize at all, but wouldnt it be easier in the end to not have to induce a taper or if you get kind of screwed up wind up going cold turkey? I'm assuming you have a benzo addiction seeing you're getting this gigantic stash suddenly after some clean time. It's been a few hours since you posted so I have a hunch this is done now and if done this isn't going to end very well no matter how you cut it. Have major meth and alcohol problem myself and building stashes onto benders onto crashes has pretty much fucked my life.

Last edited:
@Outlier Thx for the advice, I don’t know if I have an addiction as it’s hard to get your hand over benzos in my town ( usually I use them 1-3 times a year for a month ).. when I have them I go all the way crazy using them. that’s an issue I have to deal with. I hope you get clean soon

No problem, anytime. Yeah I agree that's not like a daily addiction but it's problematic and you will be hurting by the end of it. I'm actually more concerned for your ability to regulate these pills when you're such a binge user over a fullblown addiction. Do the best you can with these, and start buying less. You can't use what you dont have. If you cant stop yourself buying these amounts then buy something else you dont need that isnt benzos... if benzos were gonna get in way of bills... let whatever else get in way because you weret gonna pay them anyway.., or just pay bills. Just brainstorming ways to break the pattern...