• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

PLEASE. A SIMPLE conversion for fentanyl powder to a solution/spray

mikeyz84

Greenlighter
First, I have quite a high tolerance. I've lost all faith lol in what everything I've tried is actually accurate. But the best I can say on my tolerance is that I received (the specs) More info:---------------------------- This product contains Furanyl-fentanyl dissolved in propylene glycol and glycerine. Whole bottle contains 150 mg Fu-F and 5 ml of solution. Each mililitre contains 30 mg Fu-F. Whole bottle contains 325 droplets. Each droplet contains around 0,46 mg Fu-F. IUPAC: N-(1-(2-phenylethyl)-4-piperidinyl)-N-phenylfuran-2-carboxamide CAS: 101345-66-8 Formula: C24H26N2O2 Mol. mass: 374.5 g/mo With this, I found that one droplet (2 total) up each nostril each half hour was perfecto. Here's the part. I have 300 mg 98% pure fentanyl HCL powder that I wanted to mix and spray (best method I found). Scared of needles (not to myself anyway. I do this alone! Only interested in this and narc pills anyhow. On the smallest scale, how many mg's of powder should I be mixing with the same of saline/tap/best choice of liquid? This stuff was in glycerine, which worked perfect. It's amazing how many differing answers and lectures I get on it. Obviously I know the dangers, so the warnings are not necessary. Thanks!

Ballpark it to put in simple terms if you need to. I was not a chemistry major. At least there I can start small and go up from there...