• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Plants that are legal in Oz

aloowishus: did you have leaves as a whole (ie: from a plant) or an extract of some description?
Mate of mine can get leaves.

I had fairly fresh leaves,I have a bit of extract that i'll try in the next week or two.
The tea i made showed promise,so i'm looking forward to some more adventures:)
Check your PM:)

aloowishus said:
I had fairly fresh leaves,I have a bit of extract that i'll try in the next week or two.
The tea i made showed promise,so i'm looking forward to some more adventures:)
Check your PM:)
i haven't had the tea, but i've heard thats the way to go. I've only smoked it, which was nice too.

Clean out your PM's, its full! I can't reply!

well if you want legal way to get fucked up there are many ways to accomplish this task, im not gona go on about mescaline cause there is already stuff about this, more then likely cause It is the best one of the lot.. However.. Number one... the good old banana.. all you have to do it peal off this white stringy shite of the side of banana dry it out on the roof or something then roll a joint.. i have never tried this myself however i have herd many of stories from old trippers and shit apparently it is the same smokin pot but a little different... another is nutmeg... ohh the arwsome loving taste of nutmeg.. this one i have tried and it was fuckin rad.. go to erowid and they have how to make it and everything on there.. it is not hard at all, all you need it a stove a pot and a strainer .. However remember if you are going to do this use whole nutmeg.. not the powder shit in a shaker... it wont work.. Nutmeg can be brought from almost any major food store.. woolys, iga, bi-lo ect ect .. this usually cost about 70cents for 3 nuts (around 30g) .. if you have a weak stomach I would recommend mixing honey or lemon or something with it to dilute the horrid taste.. however in the end it will still tastes like balls… oh yeah get bent before you drink it (while mixing it up/boilin it) it will make it better.. and i say do this while in the process of making cause it you let it cool to much it will turn bad… you will know this because a yellowish crust like thing will form around the top .. if this happens DO NOT DRINK IT THROW IT AWAY!!! Anyway just look up erowid and read all the shit about it there if you decide to do it don’t just read what I have wrote and go do it cause there is a bit more to it I have prob missed… :) happy tripin :)

PS: for all you elites... sorry about the spelling.. yes i no this is a problem, however it is not one that i am going to fix

^
i have never tried this myself however i have herd many of stories from old trippers and shit apparently it is the same smokin pot but a little different...
You might want to check your facts as well before passing them on - the banana thing is a drug-newbie myth. Nutmeg actually does work, producing some drug effects, but the banana thing is 100% fiction.

BigTrancer :)

beep beep...broom broom....

#
THE BROOMS
Bean family (Leguminosae)

There is some confusion as to which is the most potent of the three species of brooms used for their psychotropic effects. According to the paper first reporting the discovery of the effects of these plants, the blossoms of Canary Island broom were the "most pleasant and effective" of the three. This is also the species used by Yaqui shamans. Some herbals claim that Spanish broom tops are five times as strong as Scotch broom, while other sources claim that the alkaloid content of the Scotch broom is higher than that of the other two. To clarify (or confuse) the issue, it has been found that alkaloid content varies with environment.

Canary Island Broom (Cytisus canariensis L., formerly Genista canariensis). A much-branched shrub to 6 feet tall with hairy branches, covered with bright green leaves divided into three leaflets. This is the only broom of the three that keeps its leaves through the year. It flowers from May to July, and is covered with many bright yellow blossoms in short racemes. It is damaged at 15 degrees Fahrenheit but it recovers quickly. Native to the Canary Islands.

Scotch Broom (Cytisus scoparius L.). A shrub to 10 feet with many erect, slender, almost leafless branches. The flowers are yellow, 0.75 inch long, and bloom from March to June. Native to central and southern Europe; naturalized in California and found sparingly in the East.

Spanish Broom (Spartium junceum L.). A shrub to 10 feet high with slender green branches and bearing a few small leaves. The flowers are yellow, 1 inch long, and fragrant, followed by 4 inch long pods. Blooms from June to September in most of the US. In California it flowers most of the year. Native to the Mediterranean region.

Cultivation and Propagation: The brooms need a well-drained soil and full sun. They often naturalize on dry, rocky slopes in the west. Scotch and Spanish broom are hardy everywhere except in the most northern states, while Canary Island broom is hardy only in the west and south. All are very drought-resistant.

Brooms are easily propagated by seeds, cuttings, and layers. Seeds may be started as early as January. They should be nicked and soaked until swollen before sowing. Seedlings should be transplanted carefully when young; they transplant well when older. Plants grown from seed will flower 1 year from sowing. Cuttings should be young growth taken with a heel in early spring or August and September. They should be rooted in sandy soil. When grown as a pot or tub plant, they should be pruned after flowering. They should be left outdoors from early spring until light frost in the fall. Brooms are subject to attack by the genista worm in southern California. These are difficult to control except with DDT.

Harvesting: Broom plants grown in full sun have a higher alkaloid content than those grown in the shade. The flowers should be gathered, aged in a sealed jar for 10 days, and dried at a low heat. The aging greatly reduces the harshness of the smoke. The active flowering tops may be gathered in May and dried without aging. Any material from pruning may also be used.

# Additional information about the brooms may be found under the Cytisus and Spartium plant sections at the SDIZ.

From here

We got into broom in the late seventies in NZ as it grew on just about every roadside. It may have been all in the mind, but I was sure I did get a mild hit a few times. But the taste and the headaches tended to make this one of the least favourable legals.