View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Planning a hippy-flip

PhencyclidineDream

Bluelighter
Looking for the most euphoric combination and timing. Psilocybin mushrooms + MDMA or 4-ACO-DMT + MDMA? Experienced with all three seperately, never combined. Yes, everything's clean. I'm looking for whatever tryptamine I pick to supplement the roll rather than vise versa. My idea is two grams shrooms (or equal amount 4-aco) dosed fist then 140mg MDMA at around the one hour mark. The main focus will be rolling, but I still want to add some visuals, psychedelic head space in there too. I appreciate all advice but if you have experience with the hippy flip I really appreciate your advice. Thank you.

One time that I did it, I took both at the same time. It was fun but the come up was somewhat nerve racking until they both fully kicked in. The second time, I took one pill of ecstasy (tested as only MDMA and estimated to be about 80mg) then one hour later ate about two grams of shrooms as well as one more 80mg ecstasy. With the MDMA hitting first, it made the mushroom's onset much more pleasant. In fact, the tryptamine come up was almost not even noticeable, it seemed that I suddenly was rolling incredibly hard as well as tripping.

Yeah I probably wouldn't want to come up on both simultaneously, how was that? Anybody have any experience with 4-aco-dmt + mdma or with timing when one doesn't prefer to redose on the E? For people who have experience, shrooms first or E first? What was your timing like?

I know people do this and have a great time. I've tripped 100's of times and have rolled a significant number of times, but I've never had the balls to combine the two. I'm way too scared to treat either substance irreverently.

Sorry I'm adding nothing of value.

Just sort thru the advice intelligently and be careful.

a few months ago I had 19mg of 4-aco and 150mg MDMA at the same time (expecting the trip to be "heavy"). set and setting were perfect - safe.
the 4-aco kicked in as fast as it always does and I was comfortably floating in tryptamine-space for maybe 20min.
@45' the MDMA came into play and boy it was rough. it absolutely floored me - "count your breath and try to relax". very physical, totally immersive - not in a visual/visionary way but the experience was just so strong that it left no room for anything else but coping. reminded me of ayahuasca actually.
of course at this point individual factors come into play: this is your chance to go through intense catharsis/ecstasy/++++, if you are ready&willing. I was not, some of my co-trippers were and got a lot of benefit from this combo/dose. however it should be clear that this is for absolutely safe settings only and nothing for beginners.

the heavy part was over at "just" 90' and I was eager for the 60mg booster. ;)

next time I'd go up with the tryp and lower the MDMA. 25 -110 maybe.
I bet the initial peak would still be immense but so are the benefits to receive from such an experience.
I would strongly advise against stacking the peaks in a non-safe setting. in this case I'd wait for the MDMA to peak, then take the tryp. maybe along with the MDMA-boost.

the combo (psychedelic) empathogen as a base and a tryp on top is an absolute winner in my books. just a few days ago I had 18mg aMT + 15mg 4-ho-met @120' and had an extremely pleasant (and social) day in the park. combos like that are also nice when dosed low. still looking forward to combining a full dose of 6-apb with a mid dose of 4-aco though. spiritual ecstasy inevitable. ;)

this is one of my favourite combos - and I love it even more than candy flipping. i usually hippy flip at psytrance parties and had some of the best times.

i usually dose mushrooms 45min before the mdma. usually 2grams with 125mg then a further 100mg of mdma later.