• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin planing on using h, on 23mg methadone

Regulat0r10

Bluelighter
hey guys so its been over 2 years since i had some h but i just came acorss the best h#4 ive ever seen. i was a regular iv user at up to a G or so a day... this stuff is afgan tan and is extremeley potent fent/cut free. people have reported bumping 50mg and fucking them up for hours on end. obviously id love to IV it but i do worry about accidental OD. do you guys suggest i skip my dose tomorrow and do a shot? or should i start building tolorance snorting? will i feel better or less effects if i do both? how much would u reccomend me IVing? thanks!

If it is that powerful the only thing i can recommend is to have somebody there who can assist you in the event of dangerous overdose.

If that is not possible, you really should start extremely small. Use common sense and it should be fine. I think start with insufflation, as you will have more time between lift off and potential overdose to decide if you need emergency help.

Its still risky

thanks friend! wasnt sure if i should try phor or first without dosing verses dosing prior. curious if it adds a stronger euphoria/rush vs without the done.. unfortunately i dnt have anyone around right now but i do haave narcan nasal spray. it will be pretty obvious for me if ill need to end up using it right?

No. You need someone to give you it really. Do it in a public place and write squirt my medication in my nose if im unconscious
You should skip your methadone for that to avoid it contributing to an OD.

It's no3 Afghan brown? So you should be able to smoke a little to test. You'll zk need vit C or citric acid to make it dissolves

I'd advise you to stay well clear.

Not necessarily due to the risk of overdose (though that is a major consideration of course), but why would you want to use again?

You've obviously had a sizeable habit in the past.
You've obviously switched to methadone substitution as a treatment.
You've obviously slowly reduced down to 23mg of methadone which is quite a low dose and indicates that you are well on your way to recovery.

Why ruin all that hard work and emotional turmoil just for one more fix?

I can assure you that you will be disappointed. Your mind is telling you it will be awesome, but it won't be.

In fact, you'll probably feel so disgusted in yourself for even trying, you'll use that as an excuse for trying again.

Trust me, I've been there. Stick to your methadone reduction, ignore the hype of 'fire gear' and get off that shit.

It really is worth it in the end.

Cause I'm on 75mg on methadone an dilaudids domt get blocked it just make the effects better tbh ,
I don't think methadone blocks doses, unless u on like I'm in the high hundreds doses and I think it just make opiates stop working cause your tolorence is so much higher over them.

Yeah dillies will be different as they are mainly about the rush. Body chemistry plays a part too and different people react to different opiates. Or the same person may react to different opiates different.

Yeah dillies will be different as they are mainly about the rush. Body chemistry plays a part too and different people react to different opiates. Or the same person may react to different opiates different.
You kno methadone I find is one of the bests for back pain or any pain in general, it works excellent

Cause I'm on 75mg on methadone an dilaudids domt get blocked it just make the effects better tbh ,
I don't think methadone blocks doses, unless u on like I'm in the high hundreds doses and I think it just make opiates stop working cause your tolorence is so much higher over them.
dilaudid r gods candies tho. but in all seriousnes, the blocking capability depeneds on the dosage of the dillys, 9-24 will always get through 50-150mg of methadone, but there is plus and negatives from this in terms of positive effect (we all know the negatives of mixing downers)

But I've have done H, on methadone but I'm not an IV user so even smoke 60mg or snorting 40mg of h went thru my methadone only did it once the Dillys felt better tbh

Right watch it! ! Methadone is a very strong and long lasting opioid. It killed my fiance cos she drank a little bit from my take homes whilst on etizollam and drinking. I would not take the meth for a couple days then take the dilly. Stay safe!!!